Thread: Greetings from Hawaii

Default Greetings from Hawaii

Hey people. I just joined and I give you greetings from the hot and humid state of Hawaii.

I love graphic design, videography, web development and anything really computer related.

I found ADISC long ago but never bothered to make an account til recently. I always thought I was straight and had a slight diaper fetish and then I've been going through a discovery phase and have been only recently getting back into this fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    Hey people. I just joined and I give you greetings from the hot and humid state of Hawaii.

I love graphic design, videography, web development and anything really computer related.

I found ADISC long ago but never bothered to make an account til recently. I always thought I was straight and had a slight diaper fetish and then I've been going through a discovery phase and have been only recently getting back into this fetish.
    Welcome Geek! I've actually been to Hawaii twice in my life and love it! I hope to go back again within the next ten years, at least that's the plan. Which island do you live on? I have been to Oahu and Maui, both equally humid.

This fetish is a strong one, isn't it. What's your favorite diaper? I'm a Tena Slip Maxi fan myself. Aloha!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome Geek! I've actually been to Hawaii twice in my life and love it! I hope to go back again within the next ten years, at least that's the plan. Which island do you live on? I have been to Oahu and Maui, both equally humid.

This fetish is a strong one, isn't it. What's your favorite diaper? I'm a Tena Slip Maxi fan myself. Aloha!
    I'll give you a hint. Maui No Ka 'Oi. For the second question, I wouldn't know. haven't been in one since I stopped wetting the bed at age 8 or 9 so it's been 10 years. Gonna try when my parents go out of town for the first time. It's gonna suck though because being from Hawaii you know everyone and have ta buy online. I liked the classic GoodNites I guess but they don't make them anymore nor do they fit me at all.

Greetings, Geek,
    Welcome to adisc. This is a great place to chill and get support and advice.
    I see from your profile that you now identify as gay. It sounds like you're just discovering things about yourself on a number of fronts. It can be hard enoughgoing through challenges over your sexuality, let alone realizing there is a diaper fetish to go with it. Having the same issues myself, I always thought of it as a double whammy. I get a lot of support on this site, and I know you will too. Hope to see you in the forums.