Thread: Hi How Are YoU?

Default Hi How Are YoU?

My name is Cosette. From French chosette meaning "little thing".

This is the nickname of the illegitimate daughter of Fantine in Victor Hugo's novel 'Les Misérables' (1862). Her real name is Euphrasie, though it is seldom used. In the novel young Cosette is the ward of the cruel Thénardiers until she is retrieved by Jean Valjean.

My interests are astronomy, creative writing.

Hello COSETTE, welcome to the group, i hope you enjoy your stay here and make some friends, you say that you are interested in astronony, can you tell us more about what you enjoy about it? Like your favorite star or planet?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmazCarol View Post
    Hello COSETTE, welcome to the group, i hope you enjoy your stay here and make some friends, you say that you are interested in astronony, can you tell us more about what you enjoy about it? Like your favorite star or planet?
    It's strange how I got interested in astronomy, I owe it all to going to the pictures when I was a kid to see things like Star Wars or Star Trek on TV. That kick started me off on a life-long interest in the stars. My favorite star is Vega, which can be found in the constellation of Lyra Vhttp://www.constellation-guide.com/...constellation/. It looks so brilliant in binoculars. But my main interest is in the moon. It really fascinates me to know that a very few men have set foot on lunar soil.

Hello Cosette, welcome to the ADISC community! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Bon jour Cosette, ca va?
    What sort of writing do you like to do? Any favorite authors? Mine are CS Lewis and Eoin Colfer