Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awkward Questions about diaper wearing as a guy

Default Awkward Questions about diaper wearing as a guy

The last time I wore diapers I had a few problems.

The first is very awkward. Basically, I get an erection when I wear diapers (because it's kind of my fetish). The problem is that it starts to stick out of the top of the diaper (because my erections point upwards, and up is the natural position of my genitalia in my underwear/diaper. Given this, what happens is that when I wet my diaper, it squirts out of the top, usually onto my shirt. This is bad, I want my pee to be caught by the absorbent part of the diaper, not my shirt. Is there a solution to this problem, or do I just have to only wet myself when I'm not hard?

The second problem I have is less awkward. Basically, when I have a wet diaper, oftentimes it leaks a tiny bit out the sides of the crotch area. Is the only solution to get better-absorbant diapers?

The third problem I have is about wetting in the first place. I am by no means incontinent. Thus, whenever I'm not, you know, hovering over a toilet, it's basically impossible for me to wet myself. Is there an easy way to tell my potty-trained body to stop holding back? Tricks to peeing, etc.?

Thanks, and I know they're awkward questions, so thanks if you can answer any of them.

Lozza1979

If you get erections whilst wearing that stop you peeing then perhaps you should 'relieve yourself', if you see what mean, either before putting the nappy on or before peeing.This way tension is released and your issue may go away.Its best to wet when your not hard, but you can provided your nappies absorbance pad is covering everything.I usually make sure I'm pointing downward into my nappy before peeing so that way I fill my nappy, and not my clothes, however I do like to wet pointing upwards when standing.If you pee pointing upwards whilst lying down you can guarantee wet clothes/bed whether you are hard or not.You may find the more you wear nappies the less you get hard putting them on.

If your nappy is leaking it may be too big, or not fastened tight enough.Also peeing in certain positions, laying down/sitting etc can increase the risk of leaks.The more you wear the more you know what works and what doesn't.

Many people who are new to nappies find it hard to pee at first, but it gets easier after time.Peeing standing is best if your not used to it.I found it a little difficult at first but now I can wet standing/lying and sitting with ease now.I have enjoyed wetting myself since I was a child, so I didn't find it too hard to begin with, only a little.

Hello Galactic
    Can you wait until your erection subsides before you start to pee? Then as Lozza says point yourself downwards.

With regard to position for peeing a good tip was told was to try going on all-fours

Lozza1979

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Hello Galactic
    Can you wait until your erection subsides before you start to pee? Then as Lozza says point yourself downwards.

With regard to position for peeing a good tip was told was to try going on all-fours
    Never tried all fours before.That sounds fun and I'll try it, but it sounds like it could risk leaks out the top.

At your age it's a common problem. You probably need to take care of business before you put on your diaper. Peeing is easiest while
    while standing and you need to be pointing down. You also need to control your flow if you can. It takes a lot of practice and time to
    master your problem.

And I meant to suggest not peeing too quickly to cut down on leaks, regular smaller top-ups are easier for the nappy to absorb

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Never tried all fours before.That sounds fun and I'll try it, but it sounds like it could risk leaks out the top.
    Not if you remain pointing downwards

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticTB View Post
    The problem is that it starts to stick out of the top of the diaper
    Well, if the tip of you (clears throat) is sticking out the top of you diapers, it sounds like the front of your diaper is too low. I'm not exactly a small guy either, and I can't get mine to stick out the top of my diaper. So to me, it sounds like part of your problem is a diaper that is too low. Are you buying off-the-shelf store brand diapers or are you using premium diapers? Perhaps try putting the diaper on with the front pulled up a bit higher.

I would suggest caution about releasing your pent up tension when IN a diaper. There exists the possibility that you could become too addicted to the diaper and then when you are with someone, you could have a difficult time because you wouldn't be in a diaper.

As far as the leak problem goes, once you are relaxed, you could achieve a better fit. And once you are relaxed it will be much easier to point yourself downward, as most have mentioned already.

As for the questions being silly or embarrassing, don't sweat it. This is a support site, and as long as your questions are genuine, we'll do what we can to help you via suggestions.

Hello Galactic
    Can you wait until your erection subsides before you start to pee?
    A good way for me to get rid of an unwanted erection is counting to 100 in a foreign language.

And what's the half life of your hard on when you do that?

And what's the half life of your hard on when you do that?
    1,25*10^-7 s

Joke aside, most of the time it's enough to count to 30 or 40, so it's a rather quick way and you learn how to count in a foreign language, what more could you want?