Thread: Not really new but...

Default Not really new but...

...its been a few months since I posted so I thought I would pop back in here and say hello again.

Nothing much has changed really; I'm still IC, although I have taken the plunge to not wear diapers 24/7 any more; I am still using catheters and I've discovered that provided I don't have an UTI going on, I can stay dry just on the catheter routine. So now I pretty much wear only at night and if I'm travelling or going somewhere that my routine might be disrupted.

Everything else is going pretty well. Latest news on my gender transition is I am now waiting for word from the surgeon to find out whether or not my condition will prevent me going ahead with the final round of surgery.

And, it's nice to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    ...its been a few months since I posted so I thought I would pop back in here and say hello again.

Nothing much has changed really; I'm still IC, although I have taken the plunge to not wear diapers 24/7 any more; I am still using catheters and I've discovered that provided I don't have an UTI going on, I can stay dry just on the catheter routine. So now I pretty much wear only at night and if I'm travelling or going somewhere that my routine might be disrupted.

Everything else is going pretty well. Latest news on my gender transition is I am now waiting for word from the surgeon to find out whether or not my condition will prevent me going ahead with the final round of surgery.

And, it's nice to be back.
    yo, Lewis..... i was wondering where you ran off to. glad to see you doing Ok....

Welcome back downtide! Been missing you and looking forward to your posts.