Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to cope being a diaper lover when you still live with parents?

Default How to cope being a diaper lover when you still live with parents?

Well, I am a diaper lover, but I don't wear diapers at all. I just want to know(if you can help me) how diapers lovers who still live with their parents cope with being diapers lovers. (how you get diapers and how you wear them?) can you help me?

Back before both my parents knew, I would buy them in stores. I mostly wore Goodnites because they were discreet and quiet and I could take on and off without ripping the diaper and could wear around my mother than staying hidden in the basement because she came home at unexpected times. I wore real diapers when she wasn't home and would hide the used ones in my room and throw them away in a dumpster in town when I would to go school.

I started out buying em in the store but then i ordered them online (cause my mail was my mail) :3

I still live at home with my parents, because I'm 18 and don't have any plans of moving out soon (I have college to worry about!). I drive to a Wal Mart a few towns over and buy my diapers there, hide them in a backpack when I get home, and then unload the backpack under the bottom drawer of my dresser. I usually wear when they are gone, or when I am going out and about by myself. When I do wear around my parents, I make sure to wear the longest sweatshirt I own along with the loudest pair of track pants I own.

Question how old are you? If you don't mind me great question by the way we are all on the site for support. I will give you my input on this subject i order my diapers online i wear my diaper only when in my bedroom and i make sure to shower every morning and put the diaper in a bag and take it to the trash. Now i live with my grandmom she knows i wear them and she does not approve but pay rent and i am entitled to my privacy as a adult now i don't go showing my diaper off either like i said it is a very private thing to me

Quote Originally Posted by theb View Post
    I still live at home with my parents, because I'm 18 and don't have any plans of moving out soon (I have college to worry about!). I drive to a Wal Mart a few towns over and buy my diapers there, hide them in a backpack when I get home, and then unload the backpack under the bottom drawer of my dresser. I usually wear when they are gone, or when I am going out and about by myself. When I do wear around my parents, I make sure to wear the longest sweatshirt I own along with the loudest pair of track pants I own.
    Literally exactly the same post I would make almost to a tee.

I bought some diapers from some guy on craigslist. it was something like 80+ diapers for $25. pretty sweet deal.
    i hide them in a bin in the garage. they have found some of mine, but they looked the other way. it was embarrassing, but they haven't brought it up.

I used to walk to a grocery store near my house and buy Goodnites or Luvs (when they were plastic-backed) during my Summer Vacation.

Just be discreet. Keep your room clean and tidy all the time. This would avoid your parents wanting to clean up your room. I've never had a Mom at home so I never had this incident -- plus I was a very neat/tidy kid growing up...

Since I lived in an Apartment, throwing away my used diapers were easy. I didn't dare throw them away in the bin at home, but I did make an effort to swing by the Apartment trash bin whenever I could sneak off to it.

Find a good hiding spot and have as little as possible on hand.

I still live with my parents while commuting daily to college.

I order online (usually along with a bunch of other stuff so that I have an answer to the "what's in this package that came for you" questions) and occasionally buy from medical supply stores nearby if I've got nothing to mask it with online. Diapers are hid in a plastic bin kept inside another plastic bin in my closet with a bunch of stuff stacked on it, and I mostly only wear when sleeping, home alone, or out and about.

I am 20 years old(I am still in school) and I don't think that my parents will accept that I like diapers... So I am a ''In the Closet'' diaper lover.... Well I had asked my mother if she could buy diapers due to my bedwetting problem that happened again when I ws 14 years old but she denied..... But I am always thinking about wearing diapers....