Thread: baby pants new pacifiers no joke!

Default baby pants new pacifiers no joke!

No joke guys and gals they are releasing the silacon (am a horrible speller) pacifiers this month saw it today
    Baby-pants.com

Yeah they have been in the making for a while. I have been in contact with them a lot about it.

Hi. Yea I've seen them 2, they look a lot bigger. Have anyone tryed one yet?

btw, its silicone, the rubber like product.
    Silicon is, well, used for things like glass, microchips, solar panels, etc.

just the fyi, not trying to beat you up on this or anything.

they really are bigger? possibly bigger than a NUK 5?!?

ah yes, Baby-pants, the place that NEVER returns any of my many messages (for example about like when the hell they're getting many of the MAM pacis back in stock :\) I personally hate the NUK style shields and from my understanding it'll only be a smidge longer and like 0.1 of an inch wider, plus of course silicone - so not really much bigger than the latex NUK5's...if you want bigger than that, gotta find NUK6's or 7's that as far as I know only PacifiersRus makes and overcharges to all heck for :\

P.s a bit off topic but anyone know anywhere else but those two places that carry NUK5 teats on MAM shields affordably and that ship to canada? need moarrrrr asap

Quote Originally Posted by TheGirlNamedSara View Post
    ah yes, Baby-pants, the place that NEVER returns any of my many messages (for example about like when the hell they're getting many of the MAM pacis back in stock :\) I personally hate the NUK style shields and from my understanding it'll only be a smidge longer and like 0.1 of an inch wider, plus of course silicone - so not really much bigger than the latex NUK5's...if you want bigger than that, gotta find NUK6's or 7's that as far as I know only PacifiersRus makes and overcharges to all heck for :\

P.s a bit off topic but anyone know anywhere else but those two places that carry NUK5 teats on MAM shields affordably and that ship to canada? need moarrrrr asap
    I know what you mean by the mam shields.
    I do have 2 regular nuk 5's that I'd be willing to sell.

My ideal's all silicone with a purple shield, a yellow button, & "If I want your opinion, I'll ask," written in pink, & custom clip.

They have a picture comparing a 3 5 and the 6.. and wow. I wants one.. I don't know about the price, but it might be worth it in the end.