Thread: Greetings from West Virginia

Default Greetings from West Virginia

My name is Dakota and I'm a dl searching for friends and mentors. I'm heterosexual and am already in a wonderful relationship but don't let any of that scare you from talking to me, I'm very open minded and friend zone women naturally.

I love the outdoors very much. From fishing to hiking. But I'm also an avid video game player. I try to do both but the weather lately has been rough here so battlefield it has been lol. I'm also a volunteer firefighter and love to rescue people.

I consider myself a DL but with just a dash of AB. Specifically when I'm sick. I get some sexual arousal from diapers and a little from wetting them. I love the feel of messing but hate the smell and clean up so its not really for me. I want to share my experiences and learn from others. I not too long ago (2 years ago) admitted what fetish I had. It took some coping but I'm not ashamed. I don't know any ab or DL people in real life and my position at the fire dept would be jeopardized if I tried to come out to anyone but my gf. I'll explain her roles later if anyone is interested.

Please message me back,I've never had a fellow ABDL to talk too. IDC if your gay or even a furry. Im a very friendly person looking for a friend(s)
    Last edited by happychef; 01-Apr-2014 at 07:32. Reason: threw in a few more details

Quote Originally Posted by happychef View Post
    My name is Dakota and I'm a dl searching for friends and mentors. I'm heterosexual and am already in a wonderful relationship but don't let any of that scare you from talking to me, I'm very open minded and friend zone women naturally.

I love the outdoors very much. From fishing to hiking. But I'm also an avid video game player. I try to do both but the weather lately has been rough here so battlefield it has been lol. I'm also a volunteer firefighter and love to rescue people.

I consider myself a DL but with just a dash of AB. Specifically when I'm sick. I get some sexual arousal from diapers and a little from wetting them. I love the feel of messing but hate the smell and clean up so its not really for me. I want to share my experiences and learn from others. I not too long ago (2 years ago) admitted what fetish I had. It took some coping but I'm not ashamed. I don't know any ab or DL people in real life and my position at the fire dept would be jeopardized if I tried to come out to anyone but my gf. I'll explain her roles later if anyone is interested.

Please message me back,I've never had a fellow ABDL to talk too. IDC if your gay or even a furry. Im a very friendly person looking for a friend(s)
    Welcome Dakota! We're so glad you joined our site. You will find a wide variety of interests here. Do you fish in the ocean or a nearby lake or river? What's the biggest fish you ever caught? (I expect honesty here )

Thanks for being a volunteer and if you have any dl or relationship questions, we're here to help each other out. Enjoy your time here. It's a lot of fun.

I fish in the local river. And theres a true story to my largest fish so bear with me lol. I was 16 and had just moved away from my abusive father to live with my best friend and his parents. Well his mother took me in literally just like another son. Well she passed away from breast cancer a few months later. Later that evening me and my best friend went to greave but yet get away from the situation. So we went fishing in the cove behind his house and right as I through my line in I had the largest bite I've ever had! After a long fight (due to the old rod I was using) I reeled in a 18 lb bowfin. I took it as her saying she's OK and in a better pain free place.

Awesome story! What kind of a rod and reel do you use now?

And so you know I realize West Virginia is nowhere near the ocean, I thought maybe you took a trip there.

I have multiple different kinds but I'm a huge fan of my simple big hoss Shakespeare. Its just he right size for where I fish. It actually kinda funny to sit back and see these other younger guys use these monster poles... I feel like they are compensating if I out know what I mean.

Pardon all my typos. My auto correct on my phone will even screw up my grammer but some of it is also being from West Virginia lol

Quote Originally Posted by happychef View Post
    Pardon all my typos. My auto correct on my phone will even screw up my grammer but some of it is also being from West Virginia lol
    No problem. We don't usually judge grammar here

I used to work in a sporting goods section of a store and Shakespeares are nice rods!

Hello, Happychef you are looking for friends and we live near each other if you want to chat pm me. Enjoy your time on this forum.