Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh gawd. >.<

Default Oh gawd. >.<

So I went to walmart today to buy some diapers. I don't have a good way to order them online so I'm pretty limited to what I can buy. Apparently the walmart brand is no longer plastic backed and it's like the underwear >.>
    I ended up getting some depends since they are the only good thing left in the store. I get to the line and the cashier rings them up and doesn't bag them. Just to make it worse a friend of mine walks over to talk, she must of seen the diapers because she left directly after. I'm hoping this will just blow over, but it was by far the worst diaper run ever. >.<

Oof! That sounds like it wasn't a pleasant experience. I hope for your sake that it does blow over. Is said friend the type to talk about what they saw you buying at Wal-Mart to other friends? If not, you'll bee fine. If so, you may have a situation. I suggest you prepare a well thought out and rehearsed excuse to tell your peers and possibly parents if it makes it that far.

Wow, a bad diaper run indeed. I remember one time I had just bought some Depends and as I was heading for the door, someone I knew walked in, luckily they were walking the other way and I don't even think they saw me, but that was a close one. Do what Colonel said and prepare an excuse, good luck.

I suggest you prepare a well thought out and rehearsed excuse to tell your peers and possibly parents if it makes it that far.
    Grandparent, is my preference for excuse. Your choice, I thought I would suggest an easy one.

I have a few. XD

Handicaped cousin is staying with us.
    Grandparents
    Buying them for someone else, wont say who cause I swore not to tell ;D

I don't know her all that well, we don't hang out or anything but I worked with her in the past. I think she would respect a person's privacy in a situation like that.

but if she does tell, she may tell my ex-girlfriend who knows a few of my other firends and those other firends have very big mouths.

Man, do you guys live in towns with like fifty people? I've never, ever had so much trouble buying diapers as everyone on here describes. I mean, you grab them, you buy them, you leave. How does it get so screwed up??? Im not being mean by the way, I just think it is all pretty funny.

Last time I went, it was POURING rain! I biked to the store, passed the 8th graders smoking underneath the overhang... I was completely soaked! I got some CVS brand..... Then biked home. I looked like I had went swimming.... It was terrible.

Yours is pretty shitty too, but your excuses are pretty good... I will have to rember the one about buying for a friend. It would work with parents.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperLines View Post
    Man, do you guys live in towns with like fifty people? I've never, ever had so much trouble buying diapers as everyone on here describes. I mean, you grab them, you buy them, you leave. How does it get so screwed up??? Im not being mean by the way, I just think it is all pretty funny.
    That's what I'm thinking...Fifty people isn't that much though...

Very small hic town. I was going to college in the city which I miss. D:
    The worst part is that my dad knows like EVERYONE within a 200 mile radius. Luckily I know what isles to go in to dodge people.