Thread: Hello all from Tallinn, Estonia!!!

Default Hello all from Tallinn, Estonia!!!

Hello all!!!
    I very glad be this!!! I am russian male 51 old from Tallinn, Estonia! I am AB sissy babygirl 6 mnth. I very like sucks my pacifiers, babybottles and wear diapers.I no know other AB or Mommy in Estonia, and i very glad be this!!! Sorry, my english no good. Hugs all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by absissygirl View Post
    Hello all!!!
    I very glad be this!!! I am russian male 51 old from Tallinn, Estonia! I am AB sissy babygirl 6 mnth. I very like sucks my pacifiers, babybottles and wear diapers.I no know other AB or Mommy in Estonia, and i very glad be this!!! Sorry, my english no good. Hugs all!!!
    Welcome absissygirl! We have members from all over the world, but I think you're the first from Estonia. What are some of your non-AB/DL interests?

Welcome!

Wow, I have to say you're the first person I've ever seen from Estonia! Don't worry about your English, it seems good to me. Tell us a bit about the real you, we'd love to know :3. What are your hobbies? What do you like to read? Etc.

Otherwise, welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by absissygirl
    Hello all!!!
    Hello and welcome.