Thread: Hospital and Clinic Pharmacies

Default Hospital and Clinic Pharmacies

Just an idea: Many hospitals and clinics have their own pharmacies. A lot of them stock brands like Attends and Tranquility. If you want to buy diapers in a less public environment than a CVS or Wal-Mart, I highly recommend a place like this. You can also looked to see if their is a place like Neighborcare around you, or do a search for home health care supply stores in your area.

I've been to these places before. I live in Houston Texas, the medical center being the largest in the USA. I have never seen anything but Depends and off brand Kendall wings ones at hospital pharmacies. Sometimes they dont even stock adult diapers. Medical supply stores in my area also have the same style of selection.

if you want the good ones, unfortunately online is the only way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by h200420012 View Post
    I've been to these places before. I live in Houston Texas, the medical center being the largest in the USA. I have never seen anything but Depends and off brand Kendall wings ones at hospital pharmacies. Sometimes they dont even stock adult diapers. Medical supply stores in my area also have the same style of selection.

if you want the good ones, unfortunately online is the only way to go.
    When I lived in Houston, there were a couple of stores in the Clear Lake/Friendswood area that had a good selection, including Molicare and Tranquility. One even gave me a bag of free samples!