Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forcing an "accident"

Default Forcing an "accident"

Recently, I've been intrigued with the idea basically holding it until I can't hold it anymore & have "accident" in my diaper. I've never been able to get to that point, despite trying. But it got me wondering, has anybody else been entertained by this idea? or even been able to go through with it?

I tried it once was when I was younger and I was in pain afterwords so I wouldn't recommend it. As the saying go's we all do silly things when we are young and this was one of them.

Update I was talking about Number 1 by the way.
    Last edited by MonkeyDoodle; 30-Mar-2014 at 07:30.

If we're talking number 1, unfortunately it's not a good idea as:
    - a healthy adult can hold it pretty much indefinitely
    - holding it for long periods of time is really not good for you (in particular it's bad for the kidneys)

Now number 2, that's a little more feasible. An enema or a suppository will generally do the trick.

Now I believe my situation may be different than yours, as I have been wearing diapers during the daytime for about ten years. I think it may depend on how often you wear, how long you have been wearing and urinating exclusively in your diaper and how frequently you lose control. Liquids now basically pass through me almost as quickly as I drink and urinating in my diaper is almost an unconscious act. This is only a concern when I am not diapered. I am aware of that immediate urge to urinate, at which time, I must find a toilet or other suitable place to relieve myself or the outcome can be quite embarrassing. For example, tonight I changed my diaper about an hour and a half ago and I believe that I have urinated 4 to 6 times while seated at the computer, I'm not certain. Granted, I keep myself hydrated. In this same span of time I have been drinking iced tea. While awake, I usually drink about 3 pints an hour on average.

If I am not fully diapered when I leave the house, I wear at minimum, a pair of pull-up disposable underwear under my briefs, that contains and urge leaks, etc. When I am not fully diapered (minimum: disposable brief with 2 boosters), I must remain vigilant and aware where I can find a public restroom at a moments notice.

hmm, bladder damage, kidney damage...........have fun, just remember that incontinence isn't just a lack of ability to hold urine, it also means an inability to expel it (with the potential for fatal consequences).

when i was about 11/12, some of us lads had a water drinking contest and whilst i won (knowing that i had a large bladder capacity from my bedwetting days), when it came to pissing it all out, it just wouldn't come. i couldn't force it as my bladder was way beyond capacity and seemingly paralyzed and it took a good ten mintues of panicky relaxing to let the flow begin.
    and yes, i was sore afterwards.

Lozza1979

Quote Originally Posted by KingMufasa View Post
    Recently, I've been intrigued with the idea basically holding it until I can't hold it anymore & have "accident" in my diaper. I've never been able to get to that point, despite trying. But it got me wondering, has anybody else been entertained by this idea? or even been able to go through with it?
    I tried it once as I kind of liked the idea.But it became so uncomfortable I just had to let it go deliberately, although I think I almost filled the nappy to capacity with that one pee after holding so long.I wouldn't try it again as others have mentioned its not good for your insides.

It must be different when young. Growing up I wet my pants many times when I absolutely couldn’t hold a second longer. Few were true accidents, most were planned.

If there's pain, let it drain.

It is uncertain how much damage an adult can do to their kindeys by trying to hold their urine as long as they can. The damage would vary on their holding ability, and might be cumulative. That written, retraining and/or hypnosis might be able to reduce your ability/determination/etc to hold it to a non-painful threshhold. Simply wearing diapers a lot might permit the sphincters to weaken. This might permit "accidents" at lower pressures, with less or no damage to the kineys.

Imo, having an "accident" for a healthy adult is entirely mental. I've tried holding it at various times for the fun of it. But one of two things happens. If I have no diaper on, I'll get up and use the bathroom. I can resolve all I want not to do that, that I'm gonna hold it, I'll definitely wet myself, whatever, but come a certain point, all that willpower is gone and I just get up and go to the potty. If I am wearing a diaper, I rarely even get to that point. Once I start to need to go, intentionally holding it when the diaper is right there just becomes harder and harder and eventually I just choose to wet. It's never that I *couldn't* have held it, but my brain just changes and decides it doesn't want to.

I tried that and all it did was it made it hard for me to pee later on. I can't seem to have an accident. My bladder is just too strong.