Thread: Reintroduction

Default Reintroduction

Turning 18 is, for most of us, great for a lot of reasons. For me, one of the better ones is being able to come back here. I realize that this section isn't really ment for reintroductions, but rather introductions; still I can't help but wanting too greet you all again - you can't possible understand how happy it makes me to be back among you all. This truly is the greatest support community out there, and having to leave truly broke my heart, and although I don't know why the decision that was made were made, I'm sure it was nessesary.

Anyway, a big thank you for always being here!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl View Post
    Turning 18 is, for most of us, great for a lot of reasons. For me, one of the better ones is being able to come back here. I realize that this section isn't really ment for reintroductions, but rather introductions; still I can't help but wanting too greet you all again - you can't possible understand how happy it makes me to be back among you all. This truly is the greatest support community out there, and having to leave truly broke my heart, and although I don't know why the decision that was made were made, I'm sure it was nessesary.

Anyway, a big thank you for always being here!
    Welcome back to the site, always good to see some returning members.

The community has grown a bit since you were last around, but the general support system is the same.