Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello To Everyone

Default Hello To Everyone

Hi Iam a diaperlover and new to the website and looking to meet people

Quote Originally Posted by DLTim78 View Post
    Welcome to the community DLTim78! I'm sure you will meet lots of people here, just like I did. I see you're a Phillies fan. Maybe you're too embarrassed to admit to being a 76ers fan? jk. I'm an Angels fan and can't wait until Monday. I also see you're into HO trains. We have sub groups here for more in depth discussions of our various interests. We have a model train group as well. Here is the link

Hope you have as much fun here as I am!

Hi Zipperless

Thanks for sending me the message it will take me abit of getting use to things here. I agree iam looking forward to sitting back and watching the phillies on opening day. Ill admit it I dont watch much basketball yea the 76 ers had a lousy year. Thank you for the model train link ill check it out. I do have a huge collection.

Hello DLTim78
    I too am interested in model railways (rather than railroads! ) but couldn't get zippetless' link to work. Is it me?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to the community DLTim78! I'm sure you will meet lots of people here, just like I did. I see you're a Phillies fan. Maybe you're too embarrassed to admit to being a 76ers fan? jk. I'm an Angels fan and can't wait until Monday. I also see you're into HO trains. We have sub groups here for more in depth discussions of our various interests. We have a model train group as well. Here is the link

Hope you have as much fun here as I am!
    Hello Zipperless
    I tried to follow this link but only got to a 'Hi' page. I wonder if this is because I access adisc via tapatalk. Any ideas?
    Broda

Quote Originally Posted by DLTim78 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Tim, I sure do hope you have the loveliest of times here.

These places can be a bit intimidating at first because of many reasons. I was paralyzingly shy when I first joined myself. So don't worry about how long it might take to get used to things around here. I'm sure you'll fit right in and get the hang of things. Would it be odd to ask when you first started exploring your DL feelings, and what you believe caused them?

If you have any questions, the members here will be there to help. If you need support, don't be afraid to post a thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Hello Zipperless
    I tried to follow this link but only got to a 'Hi' page. I wonder if this is because I access adisc via tapatalk. Any ideas?
    Broda
    Others have been able to access the link with no problem. Methinks you have to start a thread first. Just posting doesn't allow you to access certain areas. Try an introduction thread and then see if the link works.

Ok Zipperless, thanks for the hint. I'll give that a go.

Hello Gigglemuffinz Thank you for the welcome message. I dont find it odd at all about your qustion My diaper experenece started when I was in my late teens about 19 I was a bed wetter. One weekend I was staying at my grandmas house and she lived near a drug store and I walked to it and started to walk around then one of the workers walked up and asked if she could help me and I told her iam looking for adult diapers for my grandma and she walked me to were they were and I started to look at them I picked out a bag of attends large and walked them back to my grandmas and hid them in my over night clothing bag so when I left I went home and tryed them out I loved them nice comfertable and plastic backed and I loved them since.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Broda I havent tryed the link yet. Do you run any trains? I run the HO scale but I collect more then I run

Hello DLTim78 and welcome to the group.

I see that you are a HO modeler. I am to and belong to the Trains group. I hope to see you in that group.

Egor