Thread: Maybe I am back this time?

Default Maybe I am back this time?

My name on here used to be "Gibby," and before that a username that could potentially be linked to my life, so some of you might possibly know me from however long ago I was active here?

Anyways, now that I am on HRT and have friends to confide in about this stuff (and thus could potentially get back into it), I think I am back.

Hello!

idk what hrt is, but welcome back! i wasnt sure at first either but after coming back and recieving a warm welcome i felt right at home here XD refresh our memories Katlyn, and tell us a little about yourself. what's your favorite color? what is the best topping for toast? what tv shows do you like?

HRT is hormone replacement therapy - I'm trans.
    I don't really have a favorite color somehow - maybe purple?
    Toast-wise I'm kind of boring; I like cinnamon and sugar, or maybe peanut butter and jelly (way better on toast!).
    TV Show-wise, I got into Friendship is Magic because of Adisc but I like a ton more than that. Not sure what I would like in little-mode (except for FiM of course), but I'm always looking to get back into good cartoons.

*Welcomes you back and waves a paw* Heya! :3 I can't say I remember you, then Again I don't really know anyone from here...I think...
    But nice that you've returned ^^

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    HRT is hormone replacement therapy - I'm trans.
    I don't really have a favorite color somehow - maybe purple?
    Toast-wise I'm kind of boring; I like cinnamon and sugar, or maybe peanut butter and jelly (way better on toast!).
    TV Show-wise, I got into Friendship is Magic because of Adisc but I like a ton more than that. Not sure what I would like in little-mode (except for FiM of course), but I'm always looking to get back into good cartoons.
    thats what it is?? thats so cool! i always read about it but didnt know it really could do stuff (im stupid sometimes) and i tried to get into MLP but after a few episodes i just couldnt take it anymore, idk why. and for me its butter and salsa lol do you like any anime?

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    My name on here used to be "Gibby," and before that a username that could potentially be linked to my life, so some of you might possibly know me from however long ago I was active here?

Anyways, now that I am on HRT and have friends to confide in about this stuff (and thus could potentially get back into it), I think I am back.

Hello!
    Hi KatelynG!

Even though I don't recognize you I hope you stick around to get to know you. I'm a brony too. Love Fluttershy.

Welcome back though.

I seem to come and go on here as well - so welcome back to everyone who has a break then returns to the safety of the DL family

I guess I better link to my original Hewllo so you can all see who I am

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...ml#post1065112
    Last edited by furehpup; 25-Mar-2014 at 16:50. Reason: Added link