Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: adult disposables made to look like baby diapers

zakrawr

Question adult disposables made to look like baby diapers

bambino

bambino bianco

biboon

ABU super dry 'kids' diapers (they try to look like the original plastic pampers baby dry, but for adults)

ABU extra thick overnights (they try to look like the original plastic luvs but for adults)

shame the last 2 i can't buy as they only take credit cards.

it's funny tho i wouldn't consider myself AB at all really, but babyish looking nappies i love and the pampers smell and babyish prints.
    maybe i'm like 10% AB, 90% DL.

anyone alse know of any other adult diapers with designs on? or that look babyish?

would love to get my hands on some really absorbent asian diapers and i don't mean thin crap ones like perfect and Dr P.

where can i get them all >_> i know bambunos and that it i want to see the others

Hmm... I don't know of any others, but I have a question for you. Do any of these diapers have the "Pampers smell"?

Mako

FYI, I've been hearing quite a few people have been getting their orders screwed over by ABU and have gotten no response from them when trying to contact. I'd advise avoiding them till they get their act together.

ok that sound slike a plan but what is the ABU website

zakrawr

Quote Originally Posted by ChouChou View Post
    where can i get them all >_> i know bambunos and that it i want to see the others
    ABU Extra Thick Overnights Diapers @ ABUniverse.com - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore

ABU Super Dry Kids Diapers @ ABUniverse.com - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore

ABconfort

zakrawr

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    FYI, I've been hearing quite a few people have been getting their orders screwed over by ABU and have gotten no response from them when trying to contact. I'd advise avoiding them till they get their act together.
    funny that.
    as i've seen a few ppl on diaperbook and diaperspace wearing the 2 types of diaper ABU sell.

do they have anything form ABU in a smaller size cause im skinny as a rail

zakrawr

Quote Originally Posted by ChouChou View Post
    do they have anything form ABU in a smaller size cause im skinny as a rail
    nah they don't do small.

i'm luckily slim but not skinny anymore.

if your really skinny you should be able to fit into pampers size 7 without modifying them tho.

>_> see ive been told that before but idk where to get them since the stores around here are unavalable