Thread: Friends! Romans! Countrymen! Lend me your ears!

Default Friends! Romans! Countrymen! Lend me your ears!

While I've had an account for a few months, I haven't really been active due to being hella busy with school. I'm a junior in college studying English, and I hope to get into graduate school for library science in the near future. Those who know me best say that I come across as a bit stand off-ish, but I'm a nice person once you get to know me.

As far as my interest in diapers, it's a mix of a fetish and ageplay. I am not a huge fan of regressing as a lifestyle, I merely occasionally enjoy being babied.

My other interests are heavily rooted in the arts, especially those of a literary nature, which you, dear reader, may have guessed based on my previously mentioned educational and career aspirations. I fancy myself a poet, a half-way decent one at that. I've also been known to play the guitar on occasion. Any of my remaining free time is usually expended binge-watching cop-dramas, through either legal or grey means.

The prospect of being actively involved here is a bit daunting, as I am completely terrible at forum based communications. I mostly created an account for access to stories, although I will, doubtless contribute my thoughts to the occasional thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sexereader View Post
    The prospect of being actively involved here is a bit daunting, as I am completely terrible at forum based communications. I mostly created an account for access to stories, although I will, doubtless contribute my thoughts to the occasional thread.
    . . . I come to read Caesar, not to baby him. The leaks that ABs have live after them, the joy is oft interred with their padding . So let it be with Caesar.

Welcome to ADISC, there's no wrong way to contribute positively

Et tu Brute.. Welcome

What cop dramas are you in to.. I love Dexter at the moment (haven't quite finished it yet)

I always knew Caesar was a whiny little baby. Someone should run a sword through him! So welcome! I too write poetry as well as short stories. I'm getting my novel edited and hope to publish it soon. As for the other arts, I'm a professional musician. I hope you are enjoying ADISC. We are an interesting lot.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I always knew Caesar was a whiny little baby. Someone should run a sword through him!
    Actually it was Mark Anthony that said "Friends! Romans! Countrymen!..."
    Caesar did weep when the poor cried - ambition should be made of sterner stuff...

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to ADISC sexe ;-) and don't worry - once you've read some threads and got the feel of the place I'm sure you'll get more confident contributing posts of your own.

Welcome, welcome. Unfortunately I'm deeply attached to both of my ears. I know Van Gogh went without, but I really like both of mine.

I suggest reading a couple threads and when something hits you, a desire to post will just surface on its own.

Also, if you don't mind indulging my curiosity, did you grow up somewhere in northern California?

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    Et tu Brute.. Welcome

What cop dramas are you in to.. I love Dexter at the moment (haven't quite finished it yet)
    Dexter is good, I'm currently absorbed in Hannibal, but there are a few others which I like, such as White Collar.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Welcome, welcome. Unfortunately I'm deeply attached to both of my ears. I know Van Gogh went without, but I really like both of mine.

I suggest reading a couple threads and when something hits you, a desire to post will just surface on its own.

Also, if you don't mind indulging my curiosity, did you grow up somewhere in northern California?
    Nope, never been to California. Actually one of the few states I haven't gotten around to visiting.

Nope, never been to California. Actually one of the few states I haven't gotten around to visiting.
    Huh. Dang. Usually people that use "hella" are giving a huge tell that they're from Northern California.