Thread: Toddler wants out!!

Default Toddler wants out!!

So lately I've been feeling more and more that I'm missing something, I've been drawn to the forum a lot more mainly the ab side of things. A few of the posts I've read have gotten me thinking, by god does the thought of having a num num make me feel good. I want to explore my little side but I don't know how too.

I have a tough time connecting also. I suggest finding the things that remind you of childhood. These may include clothing, bottles, bibs, toys, crayons, fingerpaint, cartoons. Who know what triggers you. Take a look at a recent thread about regression triggers and use it for suggestions.

Sometimes I like to look through the old photos of myself when I was a real toddler. Would love to have a pair of those red plaid overalls that I had back then. Thinking of trying to re-create them once again. That might be my own personal trigger. I guess clothing and of course, diapers do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    Sometimes I like to look through the old photos of myself when I was a real toddler. Would love to have a pair of those red plaid overalls that I had back then. Thinking of trying to re-create them once again. That might be my own personal trigger. I guess clothing and of course, diapers do it for me.
    I experience the same thing, although for me , its corduroy overalls and shortalls. I have quite a collection of both, now, owing to my exhaustive search for some outfit that will make me feel little again.

I think regression comes naturally, or should, but you can use the obvious triggers to help facilitate it. Perhaps you have trouble accepting that you want to be little. It can be embarrassing until you feel free to let go. I think it gets better with time. Put on your diaper, get a binkie, a bottle and a plushie and enjoy the experience. It will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    I do the same thing! I don't have a separate little identity like a lot of littles, it's just me from when I was younger. Granted there are some differences between when I actually was younger and when I regress since I can view things from a 20 year old mindset as opposed to a 6 year old one, but it's still same old me.

All I needed to explore this side of myself was a dummy, but one thing I've learned from this forum is that everyone is different. Try some things, dummies are the easiest items to obtain.

Everything in moderation. Have an income to pay your bills and then indulge in your fetish fantasy.

Cherub

Rather than chasing after something, take it slow and see what fills that craving. If you feel like you want a paci, go buy one and see how it feels. If you want to color with finger paint, go buy a small set and see how it feels. This way, you're not out a lot of money chasing something that might not fill that particular craving you have. Eventually, you will amass your own supplies of things that you like and it'll be nicely tailored to your own likes.