Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is nappy loving for the younger generation?.

Lozza1979

Default Is nappy loving for the younger generation?.

Hi all

I was wondering if loving nappies is predominately more for the young.I'm a 35 year old nappy lover and I have been looking at the general types of people who visit these types of forums and have noticed the majority of people who enjoy nappies tends to be aged between 18-24 or there about, or in many cases as young as 13.

There actually seems to be hardly any people in their 30's + here.Of course there are people older then their 50's on this forum but few and far between.I doubt I will ever lose my liking for nappies/underwear/wetting etc, no matter how old I get, but at the same time there seems to be enough evidence to suggest that liking nappies is generally a young persons thing.

Of course no matter how old you are, liking nappies ( never really did like the term diaper) is awesome and fun.

CrinklySiren

Go to fetlife, plenty of older ABDLs on there. The thing is that this site caters more to the young because young people are more inclined to take part in a verbal communication through a social media medium than the older crowd, while the older crowd prefers a more in depth experience, which fetlife offers with the avialability of groups and meetings and picture posting. Its a demographic thing.

Forum posting has always been a young-mans game LOL

I have to say, as somebody who fits in to the 30's + category, that I like this forum and did not like the look of fetlife when I had a quick scan (I saw it mentioned on ADISC). I am sure that there are many more of us, but maybe we don't advertise our age? I will certainly continue on this site for many years.

No, people of all ages can need or like wearing them. I've seen just as many 30+year olds as 20 year olds that like or need diapers, not only here but elsewhere as well. If you want, you could make a poll and see which age-group we all fall under.

While use for pleasure may be fairly even across demographics, I'm VERY confident that starting from age 5 or so, required diaper use increases with age.

I haven't really given it any thought I guess it doesn't really matter, but a poll would have been interesting.

Hi Lozza!

I visit this forum regularly but seldom post.
    Almost 40 now, less than a month now, tick tock....

Hmmm, what should I have for my 40 years crisis? I already have had a motorcycle for years and years
    Perhaps a tripple padded birthday could do the trick

I have loved nappies/diapers since before my teen years, and I guess that urge will stay for life regardless of age.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Hi all

I was wondering if loving nappies is predominately more for the young.I'm a 35 year old nappy lover and I have been looking at the general types of people who visit these types of forums and have noticed the majority of people who enjoy nappies tends to be aged between 18-24 or there about, or in many cases as young as 13.

There actually seems to be hardly any people in their 30's + here.Of course there are people older then their 50's on this forum but few and far between.I doubt I will ever lose my liking for nappies/underwear/wetting etc, no matter how old I get, but at the same time there seems to be enough evidence to suggest that liking nappies is generally a young persons thing.

Of course no matter how old you are, liking nappies ( never really did like the term diaper) is awesome and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    [snipped]Forum posting has always been a young-mans game LOL
    Pretty much this. I don't think there's much change based on age in the kink but interest in forums/support communities seems quite likely to change over time.

No! There are a lot of us 50+ types but we are not prone to excessive posting so we don't stand out.

I'm 33 and I love this forum a lot better than fetlife (actually I never went there, heard stories that some people are tracked by police and get in troubles with law enforcement a lot for absolutely no reason, so I avoid this website, maybe I should check it up, but if its the kind that is like facebook, and there's no forums, I will be out in no time, I hate facebook atmosphere and style, I prefer adisc.