Thread: My intro!

Default My intro!

Hey everyone! My name is Kumo. Im an 18 year old AB/little who lives in Alabama. I will be going off to college soon to be an engineer, and I've been hovering over this sight for quite some time, so I thought I might as well join!
    Not long ago, I told my girlfriend about my little side. We had been going out for about 10 months, and she took it, well, pretty good in the beginning.
    But now, she's very supportive of it, and has become the greatest mommy ever. She gets just as excited as I do whenever we see a cool pacifier or diapers that are on sale. I love her so much.
    A little about me, I am a music producer and I love video games. I am a coffee ADDICT and im a science nerd. I love building things and figuring things out. I like playing card games and EDM.
    Anyway, I came here to find some friends and support. I hope I can find both!

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is Kumo. Im an 18 year old AB/little who lives in Alabama. I will be going off to college soon to be an engineer, and I've been hovering over this sight for quite some time, so I thought I might as well join!
    Not long ago, I told my girlfriend about my little side. We had been going out for about 10 months, and she took it, well, pretty good in the beginning.
    But now, she's very supportive of it, and has become the greatest mommy ever. She gets just as excited as I do whenever we see a cool pacifier or diapers that are on sale. I love her so much.
    A little about me, I am a music producer and I love video games. I am a coffee ADDICT and im a science nerd. I love building things and figuring things out. I like playing card games and EDM.
    Hello and welcome to the site. I enjoyed your introduction. Lucky you to have such an accepting girl friend, and especially that she is involved.

I'm a professional musician, so cool to your music production. I used to play in a very good cover band. Eventually I got tired of losing every Saturday night, but it was fun to play with other professionals.

I hope you enjoy the site. The more you put into the site, the more you will get out of it. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo View Post
    Hi Kumo, welcome to the community. So what kind of engineering are you pursuing? I am a software engineer and have been coding for many years. See you around.

Thanks dogboy! I always appreciate the music types
    And to coyote, im going in to chemical engineering. Like I said, science nerd. :P