Thread: Baby Magic scent

Default Baby Magic scent

Hey everyone,

For those folks who like the baby powder scent, I found a couple of things that recently came out that might be interesting:

> Baby Magic No Rinse Wash -- Essentially a shampoo that you dont rinse out. Might be interesting for those who want the babyish smell on them. No-Rinse Wash | Baby Wash | Original Scent | Baby Magic

> Baby Magic air freshener -- A scented oil plug in air freshener with the scent of the baby wash... Air WickŪ Scented Oil Refill ? Baby MagicŪ - Clean Baby

Anyone tried these? If so, what did you think?

I have not tried the Baby Wash or the Air Wick. But I do have these Adult Baby Mommiesscents 3 Bottles Sample Set | eBay and they are very strong scent. I also have this one that works very well Baby Magic Gentle Original Scent Baby Lotion - Walmart.com One of the better lotions that I found out there for my skin.

This would be great after a shower, before bed and right after a diaper change. I'll keep an eye on them to see if I can spot some at the store.

Cherub

The scent I'd like to find is the scent that Pampers uses, or one that is as close to it as possible.

CrinklySiren

I have the air freshener in my baby room. It smells fantastic and makes my room smell like a baby room xD! I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    I have not tried the Baby Wash or the Air Wick. But I do have these Adult Baby Mommiesscents 3 Bottles Sample Set | eBay and they are very strong scent.
    I bought these once, and honestly the only one that smells babyish is the obvious baby powder one... but its VERY powerful... the "diaper scent" smells nothing like Luvs or Pampers. You are better off buying an aerosol can of Powder Fresh Suave deodorant for women, it smells nearly IDENTICAL to the Luvs diaper smell.

Diaper scent still reminds me of the old pampers 70s, 80s, and 90s. I have some the of pampers phases left and the smell of the diaper scent seems the same to me. All 3 scents are very strong.

Are you talking about this one Secret Powder Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant Aer... : Target ? I also have it and works very good not as strong. But until I spray it for 30 seconds on my diapers than it became strong. It does smell like the new Pampers and little like the new Luvs too.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    I also have this one that works very well Baby Magic Gentle Original Scent Baby Lotion - Walmart.com One of the better lotions that I found out there for my skin.
    I kind of want to try this lotion, I'll keep a look out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    You are better off buying an aerosol can of Powder Fresh Suave deodorant for women, it smells nearly IDENTICAL to the Luvs diaper smell.
    I know what you're talking about, my best friend has it, hugging rate triples when she uses it.

thickdiapers, thanks for the link. I'll be getting some of this, as I love the smell of baby powder. The dollar store carries a baby room freshener spray that has a baby powder smell, I have used it, but have been leery of the possible ingredients I am breathing in. My favorite new (to me) baby powder scented product is FDS feminine wash.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    I have the air freshener in my baby room. It smells fantastic and makes my room smell like a baby room xD! I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

I bought these once, and honestly the only one that smells babyish is the obvious baby powder one... but its VERY powerful... the "diaper scent" smells nothing like Luvs or Pampers. You are better off buying an aerosol can of Powder Fresh Suave deodorant for women, it smells nearly IDENTICAL to the Luvs diaper smell.
    True. I realized this after having to borrow a can of deodorant at my grandma's. It was kind of a "eureka!" moment. You have to give it a few long sprays though.