Thread: Looking for a specific diaper

Question Looking for a specific diaper

I've tried allot of disposables, but i Want to try some cloth diapers, and I have a preference although i don't know if it exists. Here's what I want, I want to find a diaper that is thick and bulky that fits me right and is soft to emulate a diaper. I want to sleep in it not to use it but to have it just for comfort while i sleep. because when i sleep in a disposable I wake up and it has fallen apart and the stuffing has spread and broken. Does anyone know of a diaper such as this? Also keep in mind I'm not doing so well on money but I'd be willing to spend up to $60.00 on it. Thanks in advance.

Babykins.com in Canada do the best ones I have found. Not sure how much they charge to the US though

Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    I've tried allot of disposables, but i Want to try some cloth diapers, and I have a preference although i don't know if it exists. Here's what I want, I want to find a diaper that is thick and bulky that fits me right and is soft to emulate a diaper. I want to sleep in it not to use it but to have it just for comfort while i sleep. because when i sleep in a disposable I wake up and it has fallen apart and the stuffing has spread and broken. Does anyone know of a diaper such as this? Also keep in mind I'm not doing so well on money but I'd be willing to spend up to $60.00 on it. Thanks in advance.
    Here's a link all in one adult baby cloth diapers These AIO's come in over 60 plus prints and have four Velcro tapes to hold them. I sleep in mine
    eveynight as well as use them.

I have an old baby blankey that i was given at birth the is white with blue and pink bears on it, i love that design. On babykins i found a similar diaper but it was just the outer part. I love the "all in one features" of AIO's but if anyone can find one that is like that i would love to hear about it because its not a must but its definitely a dream i want come true.

AIOs are nice in some ways, but a couple of terry squares and a couple of pairs of plastic pants might be better.
    The main benefit is that terry squares dry pretty fast on a line, and can be put in the dryer, while AIOs take forever to dry and don't do so well in a dryer.

Finding plastic pants with a bear print will probably be rather easy.

CrinklySiren

There are disposable diapers that don't fall apart over night. Bambinos and Abenas hold up the entire night and THEN some for me, whether i wet them or not. But then again, i don't move very much in my sleep, not sure if you're a flailer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Here's a link all in one adult baby cloth diapers These AIO's come in over 60 plus prints and have four Velcro tapes to hold them. I sleep in mine
    eveynight as well as use them.
    So, I use these with two stuffers, and I think that a setup like that would be both thick and soft enough for you. I'd recommend them.