Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl Troubles...help?

Default Girl Troubles...help?

okay well i know this girl that i really like and i have asked her out before. we went out for about 3 months then she broke it off because of rumors. well its been about 2 months since then and i still have feelings for her, i tryed talking to her about how i feel but she said she just wants to be friends. now i see she is crushing on this guy that her sister is also crushing on which kinda gets to me because she barely knows him but we know almost everything about eachother. i so confused and kinda angry at this guy (you could say im kinda jealous) but i dont know how to approach this! can you guys offer some advice? Sorry if my story is so jumbled up...

Good old teen drama. I have put all my energy into avoiding drama, so i can't help you get through it, but i can try to help you get around it.

If you can realise that this is drama and nothing more, you might be able to see things from a different angle. That angle might just reviel the pathway out. I know i'm speaking in riddles, but this sort of thing is really tough to explain, and it's easier through medifors.

Quote Originally Posted by isaactheman View Post
    can you guys offer some advice?
    Forget about this girl... If she would rather go after someone she (apparently) knows nothing about over you, you don't need her. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Plus, you're only 15... Go hang out with friends or something instead of worrying over relationship BS.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Forget about this girl... If she would rather go after someone she (apparently) knows nothing about over you, you don't need her. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Plus, you're only 15... Go hang out with friends or something instead of worrying over relationship BS.
    i appreciate where you're coming from but the thing is, i've tried getting over her...but everytime i see a hot girl or something she pops in my head... the feelings i have for her is jus so overwhelming to forget.

Abby is right.

I think doing anything about this would be silly. Don't be the jealous guy.
    Just give her space and let her and her sister fight over this guy, stay cool and friend like. Pretend that you like the guy, be friendly to him, sort of like when a father meets his daughter's new boyfriend: Even if you think he's a tool, keep it to yourself or she's going to fall out with you.

I can't give advice on getting over a girl, but I do know you force her to like you again.

Move on! There are tons of other girls out there you're bound to find someone better than her.

I'd just like to say, Getting over someone takes a lot of time. And you say it's only been two months since this happened? Trust me it takes years to get over someone who you feel that you've loved. It's not just gonna happen. And I bet you see her all the time right? That makes it even harder. Give her and yourself some space apart. But remember to be her friend, if she needs you because she's upset, you need to be there, even if she's upset over that boy.

I hope that kind of helps.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post

Good post. Like NEJay said, you're 15. You don't need to worry about crap like that. Go out, keep your grades up, have some fun. Live life and don't be all dramatic over "love". We are 15 and there is so much about women and love that we will never understand until we are older. That simple.

there is so much about women and love that we will never understand until we are NEVER
    Fixed that for you Kov. But that's the point, why not get as much experience as you can at a younger age, so you can get a jump start on real life.