Thread: Here goes!

Kaitlyn

Default Here goes!

Well... Hi guys! I've never really been any good with introductions, so please don't be upset if I forget anything. Where do I start?

I guess with an introduction, huh? I'm FlutterShudder. If you can't tell by the name, I'm a pretty big pegasister. I turned 24 not too long ago. I'm an Ab/Dl, like most of you guys here, but maybe you could've guessed that. I love to write, and I love to read even more than that. I am quite fond of art, also.

...And that's about it. I'm not the most interesting girl, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShudder View Post
    Well... Hi guys! I've never really been any good with introductions, so please don't be upset if I forget anything. Where do I start?

I guess with an introduction, huh? I'm FlutterShudder. If you can't tell by the name, I'm a pretty big pegasister. I turned 24 not too long ago. I'm an Ab/Dl, like most of you guys here, but maybe you could've guessed that. I love to write, and I love to read even more than that. I am quite fond of art, also.

...And that's about it. I'm not the most interesting girl, I guess.
    Hi ya FlutterShudder! You like MLP, eh? I think you will have many friends here. You say you like to write, did you know we have a section here for aspiring writers? Why not write a few yourself in the Stories Section? Welcome and enjoy your travels here!

Kaitlyn

Thanks for the welcome! I actually didn't know that... I haven't done too much exploring of the site yet.

Kaitlyn

Thanks! It really seems like a cool place!