Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Guess it's time to introduce myself here :-).

I have always felt, lets say, different from most people, never really fitting in. It didn't upset me or anything, I accepted it and I am now content with it. I also thought I was the only one to like such a thing as a diaper, but I'm not and I'm glad I figured it out. I'm for the most part kind of a hidden DL except for a few close friends, I love discovering a new artist or game or meeting new people. I also have a obsession with collars, haven't figured out yet how the collars fit with the diapers...

I always march to the beat of my own drum, often times I'm very independent, other times I really desire company, which is what brings me here!

MemphisRose

Quote Originally Posted by MemphisRose View Post
    Guess it's time to introduce myself here :-).

I have always felt, lets say, different from most people, never really fitting in. It didn't upset me or anything, I accepted it and I am now content with it. I also thought I was the only one to like such a thing as a diaper, but I'm not and I'm glad I figured it out. I'm for the most part kind of a hidden DL except for a few close friends, I love discovering a new artist or game or meeting new people. I also have a obsession with collars, haven't figured out yet how the collars fit with the diapers...

I always march to the beat of my own drum, often times I'm very independent, other times I really desire company, which is what brings me here!

MemphisRose
    Welcome MemphisRose! You beat to a different drum, eh? I think you have come to the right place! We're all a little different here, which is what makes us all so great! I see in your profile you like to travel - Where are some of your favorite places to visit?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome MemphisRose! You beat to a different drum, eh? I think you have come to the right place! We're all a little different here, which is what makes us all so great! I see in your profile you like to travel - Where are some of your favorite places to visit?
    Thank you :-) My all time favorite place that I've been to is Puerto Vallarta :-) But Key West and Miami are also great:-) and of course Orlando (Disney World).

Quote Originally Posted by MemphisRose View Post
    Thank you :-) My all time favorite place that I've been to is Puerto Vallarta :-) But Key West and Miami are also great:-) and of course Orlando (Disney World).
    Sounds like spring break trips? I want to go to Disney World so bad, but it's on the other side of the country. So Disneyland again this year.