Thread: Having a daddy

Default Having a daddy

I have been talking with this guy on KiK messenger and he always insists on being my daddy. But from the stereotypes of daddy's and my sexuality (me being straight), I have always rejected his offer.

But I feel like he would be a great daddy.

I don't know what to do.

Well, I really don't have enough information on the guy to advise you one way or the other. But I will urge caution. He might be on the straight and level but then again, there are people who prey on others. Since you posted that you don't know what to do, then I would think that you are having reservations.

Try to find out more about him before agreeing to do anything that would place your safety at risk. Take care and play safely.

I've had a daddy for about 5 months now, it doesn't have to be anything sexual unless both parties are willing for it.

But let's run through a check-list for what a AB/DL Daddy should be (based on my own experiences with , if you get mostly checks on this go for it:

Does he seem like you can talk to him about any topic?
    Does he seem caring and able to be patient with you?
    Do you think he will do some kind of RP'ing with you?
    Do you think he will treat you like he is your "little one" not just another little?

If you said yes or no to most of those questions, I think you've found your answer

Because you're young, 21 years old, red flags go up for me. When I was in college, older college guys would get me drunk and then have their way with me while I was either out or half out. It's what some guys do. My guess is that this guy wants to have sex with you, and look at the opportunity. Gladly he'll change your diaper, and while he's doing that, he's got "you" in his hand.

I think you have to think about his motive. Most Daddys want to be a daddy to a woman. Sometimes sex is a motive; sometimes it's domination, but there is always a motive. If I did meet him, it would be in a public place like a mall, and maybe for lunch. This is a violent, twisted world. Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Because you're young, 21 years old, red flags go up for me. When I was in college, older college guys would get me drunk and then have their way with me while I was either out or half out. It's what some guys do. My guess is that this guy wants to have sex with you, and look at the opportunity. Gladly he'll change your diaper, and while he's doing that, he's got "you" in his hand.

I think you have to think about his motive. Most Daddys want to be a daddy to a woman. Sometimes sex is a motive; sometimes it's domination, but there is always a motive. If I did meet him, it would be in a public place like a mall, and maybe for lunch. This is a violent, twisted world. Be careful.
    I think you're being overly paranoid there. I have never had anyone be sexual with me when we discussed beforehand that our diaper or AB play would be non sexual. This is pretty much an assumed thing when hanging out with straight ABDLs, but it is still worth mentioning. Also, I've never done anything sexual with straight ABDL guys, be they my little bro, big bro, daddy, or just a fellow DL. Diaper changes and the care that comes from AB play are not innately sexual.

But yes, be careful when meeting others. You won't know if you are compatible with someone until you meet them in person. Do it somewhere public and leave if they're creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by tallbaby View Post
    I think you're being overly paranoid there. I have never had anyone be sexual with me when we discussed beforehand that our diaper or AB play would be non sexual. This is pretty much an assumed thing when hanging out with straight ABDLs, but it is still worth mentioning. Also, I've never done anything sexual with straight ABDL guys, be they my little bro, big bro, daddy, or just a fellow DL. Diaper changes and the care that comes from AB play are not innately sexual.

But yes, be careful when meeting others. You won't know if you are compatible with someone until you meet them in person. Do it somewhere public and leave if they're creepy!
    I haven't been with a daddy before, but i think i'm correct in saying the difference between motivations being with another AB or a Daddy, is a world of difference. I have spent time with other ab's and half of them were gay, and i'm straight. The main motivation for all of them in hanging out with me was to just associate with others like themselves so that being AB felt more normal, and because being able to hang out with somebody else in just a diaper and shirt is a fun childish fantasy.

A daddy doesn't have quite the same situation to say for himself. If his intentions were entirely innocent, then his motivations would have to be that he just really likes taking care of people and being a father figure, but doesn't have any children of his own, or prospects, to fulfill his hopes, and even then, there are less odd ways to fulfill that such as big brother programs. I'm sure there are acceptions, but it seems to me that in order to maintain a non-sexual desire to parent an AB, a person would have to start of with being an AB themselves at first, or they have had some type of relationship with an AB in which they parented them. Otherwise there might be some type of sexual desire for domination involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I haven't been with a daddy before, but i think i'm correct in saying the difference between motivations being with another AB or a Daddy, is a world of difference. I have spent time with other ab's and half of them were gay, and i'm straight. The main motivation for all of them in hanging out with me was to just associate with others like themselves so that being AB felt more normal, and because being able to hang out with somebody else in just a diaper and shirt is a fun childish fantasy.

A daddy doesn't have quite the same situation to say for himself. If his intentions were entirely innocent, then his motivations would have to be that he just really likes taking care of people and being a father figure, but doesn't have any children of his own, or prospects, to fulfill his hopes, and even then, there are less odd ways to fulfill that such as big brother programs. I'm sure there are acceptions, but it seems to me that in order to maintain a non-sexual desire to parent an AB, a person would have to start of with being an AB themselves at first, or they have had some type of relationship with an AB in which they parented them. Otherwise there might be some type of sexual desire for domination involved.
    Maybe you are right, I guess all the daddies and big bros I've interacted with, except for one, started as ABs themselves. The one who didn't start as an AB was pretty much a "mother hen" type. I feel that his intentions were to care for his friend (Matty), who I was kinda sorta trying to be involved with...and he was just playing along with Matty's wishes, as our "Daddy." He was nice to me (and totally platonically daddy like to us)...so I still don't see any reason to feel that non-AB daddies have ulterior motives.

Another way to interpret "If his intentions were entirely innocent, then his motivations would have to be that he just really likes taking care of people and being a father figure, but doesn't have any children of his own, or prospects, to fulfill his hopes" is such...I was hanging with a lil' bro (diaper bro of course) who is 20 (and gay, keep in mind that I'm 34 and gay) earlier this weekend. Anyway, he was mentioning some studies about the different generations (X, Y, and Z...or whatever age group generation you associate with)...and how the different generations of gay people interpret their ability to procreate. Essentially, later generations are more open to having kids (perhaps adopting, or surrogates)...and the earlier generations never really even placed thought into the ability of reproduction or having kids. I guess this ramble means that older, non AB males may just be craving the whole caring aspect of being a Daddy.

Remain cautious, this is the most important thing I can advise you. A lot of people online are imposters, jerks, married, and/or headcases that are into some dark stuff (including murder). So be very careful with this guy. With that said, if you like him and you have common interests you could always try to aim for a nonsexual dynamic. But that's only if you like him and feel like he's a good guy. If there's even a hint of something amiss, I'd step away. Good luck!