Thread: Hi People!

Default Hi People!

Hi everyone

Hello I'm Felipe and I love by little again. I'm from chile, a small but very great country. I start to feel the need to become little by the age of 14, and start with a Pacifier. Now I love pacifiers , they are my happines by the end of the day, when I go to sleep. I like babybottles to, is very relaxing and make me feel happy and little. I'm not such a fan of the Diapers, but sometimes I used to feel more little, Is great, but not use them to much. My mom knows about the pacifier cause I have a talk with her (She was very nice with it and accepted), and I think she saw my bottle a couple of times.

Well I hope that we can have a good time, cheers to everyone, bye.

(Sorry for my english, not perfect but I hope is not bad to xD)

See you !.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleOreif View Post
    Hi everyone

Hello I'm Felipe and I love by little again. I'm from chile, a small but very great country. I start to feel the need to become little by the age of 14, and start with a Pacifier. Now I love pacifiers , they are my happines by the end of the day, when I go to sleep. I like babybottles to, is very relaxing and make me feel happy and little. I'm not such a fan of the Diapers, but sometimes I used to feel more little, Is great, but not use them to much. My mom knows about the pacifier cause I have a talk with her (She was very nice with it and accepted), and I think she saw my bottle a couple of times.

Well I hope that we can have a good time, cheers to everyone, bye.

(Sorry for my english, not perfect but I hope is not bad to xD)

See you !.
    Hi Felipe, welcome to the community. No need to apologize for your language skills. I understood you fine. You're among others that enjoy the AB items you indicate. It's nice your mother accepts this side of you. Hope to see you around the site.
    -LilCoyote

Welcome to the site. I think you express yourself very well, far better than I could do in another language. I hope you will feel comfortable on this site. We're a good group of people, and discuss a lot of different things.