Thread: Hello ! from someone who does not use the computer a great deal.

Default Hello ! from someone who does not use the computer a great deal.

I wonder if I am alone in this problem. When I wear latex rubber pants or vinyl rubber pants, perspiration makes my diapers really soggy even if all that I am doing is sleeping. Forget about wearing them during the day. My life got so much better when I found Duralite nylon pants from Kleinert's. Ican wear them all night with my Babykins Overnite diaper without having to change. Even when I wet I'm still comfortable. I don't wear anything else now. I gave one of each to a friend of mine who used to have to wear disposables to bed. She loves them too.Feedback ?

Quote Originally Posted by JeepWrangler1 View Post
    I wonder if I am alone in this problem. When I wear latex rubber pants or vinyl rubber pants, perspiration makes my diapers really soggy even if all that I am doing is sleeping. Forget about wearing them during the day. My life got so much better when I found Duralite nylon pants from Kleinert's. Ican wear them all night with my Babykins Overnite diaper without having to change. Even when I wet I'm still comfortable. I don't wear anything else now. I gave one of each to a friend of mine who used to have to wear disposables to bed. She loves them too.Feedback ?
    Welcome to ADISC JeepWrangler1! That's good advice for nylon pants. I take it you like your Jeep? Do you do a lot of off roading?