Thread: HI Everyone, I'm new :)

Default HI Everyone, I'm new :)

Hi Everyone, so happy to be part of this site. Here's a little about me.
    I'm 23, I've been Incontinence my whole life, I have a lung disease, so I do treatments and cough a lot, So wearing Diapers is a must.
    Here's what I'm into: Music, Movies, VideoGames, Jogging, Cars, Dress Up.
    I've Love Wearing Diapers-Period, my favorites are "Wings, Goodnites, Pampers6-7".
    I Joined the site to have fun with others that are AB/DL, but mostly support, I've been hiding my AB/DL and my IC my whole life, so it'll be nice to get it out.
    Last edited by DiscreetlyPampered; 14-Mar-2014 at 05:39. Reason: Too Long.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetlyPampered View Post
    Hi Everyone, so happy to be part of this site. Here's a little about me.
    I'm 23, I've been Incontinence my whole life, I have a lung disease, so I do treatments and cough a lot, and those two things make me "GO" So wearing Diapers is a must.
    I'm not a give up person, I just keep going & trying my best,
    Here's what I'm into: Music, Movies, VideoGames, Jogging, Cars, Dress Up.
    I've Love Wearing Diapers-Period, my favorites are "Wings, Goodnites, Pampers6-7.
    I Joined the site to have fun with others that are AB/DL, but mostly support, I've been hiding my AB/DL and even my Incontinence my whole life, and We all know AB/DL and Hiding go together, hence the name ( DiscreetlyPampered ) Thanks.
    Welcome DiscreetlyPampered! Diapers, video games, music and dress up? I think you're in the right place! You have good taste in your diapers. Do you play music?

Welcome aboard DP.It's really interesting I think, how many abdl people discover they are ab or dl through having to wear for need, and discovering they like it. When I am in the mood to be padded I also do it discretely... Now you are part of a large and friendly community, and fun is a lot of what we're all about. Or more broadly, feeling better, and helping one another to feel better, about ourselves and about our urges, as well as our needs. Many among us are unhappy with who they are; either due to the troubles life throws our way, or because of being abdl itself. Many, but by no means all: I happen to also love being dl - diaper lover, as in having a diaper fetish, but with no regression. And the very best thing about it - besides frequent and sustained "fun (and "profit" )(in the 4chan sense ) is being part of a larger whole, of like-minded people, with that one big thing in common, but also with endless diversity.Yes, we are male, female, gay, straight, and everything in between. We are oldfurs, babyfurs,diaperfurs and non-furs. Religious or not. And on and on. We are legion. You've been expected. Welcome to the club.

Kermit sang, "It's not that easy being green...When green is all there is to be
    It could make you wonder why, but why wonder? Why Wonder, I am green and it'll do fine, it's beautiful!
    And I think it's what I want to be.

I play the piano a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the support it's kind of weird, I spend my whole life hiding this, and here everyone has the same interest LoL, wish I had known about this years ago, I just thought for years I was screwed up in the head.

I thought the same but then to discover there were others who liked similar things was a relief! Welcome!

As a runner myself, I noticed you mentioned jogging while at the same time you are suffering from lung disease. That must take a lot of determination. How does one impact on the other? Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by starrunner View Post
    As a runner myself, I noticed you mentioned jogging while at the same time you are suffering from lung disease. That must take a lot of determination. How does one impact on the other?
    My thoughts exactly. That's pretty good devotion to carry on with sub-standard lung function.

Welcome to the site, I hope to see some good posts from you!

Well, The lung disease is the reason I jog. Jogging helps to kept my airways open, and the mucus out, usually hurts quite a bit, but being able to breath is worth the effort.
    As far as the impact on each-other, it's giant, "Lungs vs Jogging" It's a major fight LoL. it takes alot of dedication, everyday, no giving up, period.
    Thanks for the Welcomes