Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hi everyone hope your all ok! I am new to this site and still fairly new to the whole ab/dl community but all i know is I've always had the urge to wear nappies for as long as i can remember and wanted to get to know other people like me I love all kinds of sports, weight training, video games and going out with my mates. Now that you know a little bit about me i hope to hear from you all soon

Quote Originally Posted by luke123 View Post
    Hi everyone hope your all ok! I am new to this site and still fairly new to the whole ab/dl community but all i know is I've always had the urge to wear nappies for as long as i can remember and wanted to get to know other people like me I love all kinds of sports, weight training, video games and going out with my mates. Now that you know a little bit about me i hope to hear from you all soon
    Welcome luke123! So glad you joined us! Yes, that urge to wear nappies is a strong one. What are some of your favorite video games?

Hi Luke!
    I'm new here too!
    Besides nappies, do you like dummies or bottles as well?
    Yea I'd like to know what kind of video games you like too? I've had a lifetime love of Zelda and just bought a Link shirt yesterday.

hi both, i love games like fifa, wwe and call of duty, anything really to try and forget about the urge if there are people about or i just can't wear for what ever reason. I come to terms with being a DL when i was about 13 but the AB side of it all has only really just triggered the curiosity of wanting to try things in my head so i am sure i will probably try more things soon .

Ah Lukey! Glad to see you have made your introduction. I would tell you a bit about myself but I think you already know! 😋

Ye i do Hydra but you could tell me again if you like since this is a different site lol