Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone,

I'm a student athlete playing two sports and loving life so far. I'm here to find support from like-minded people. I've been in diapers all my life and I started enjoying them when I was 12 when my youngest sister was born. I've worn 24/7 since 2005 when I became incontinent due to a car accident. Besides diapers I like playing sports and video games and hanging out with my friends and family.

HushedSnow

Quote Originally Posted by PampersLuvr17 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm a student athlete playing two sports and loving life so far. I'm here to find support from like-minded people. I've been in diapers all my life and I started enjoying them when I was 12 when my youngest sister was born. I've worn 24/7 since 2005 when I became incontinent due to a car accident. Besides diapers I like playing sports and video games and hanging out with my friends and family.
    Yes well hello there Pampers! Its good too see more and more people show up, and be brave enough to post too! And as always, i llok forward to hearing from you!

Heyla, welcome to ADISC.
    What sorts of video games do you play? Have you have been to Fort Mackinac?

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Heyla, welcome to ADISC.
    What sorts of video games do you play? Have you have been to Fort Mackinac?
    I play mostly sports games and first person shooters. Yeah I've went there in eighth grade for a class trip it was really cool