Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally, proof that Justin Bieber is a complete and utterly hilarious asshole.

Default Finally, proof that Justin Bieber is a complete and utterly hilarious asshole.

I don't usually make threads. Nor do I usually involve myself in tabloid minutiae. However, this video has really made my morning.

For anyone who is unaware, depositions are designed to give the opposition all the information necessary from a witness in order to mount a case. In them, you are obliged to answer any and all questions put to you, unless you are the defendant (which bieber is) and the questions would harm your defence in court (none of them do~).

I think this video confirms everything I already thought about Bieber wonderfully. However, whether or not he has become this due to our collective dislike and hate of him makes me uneasy! I wonder about what exactly created this bratty monster? Do we think it was the strict christian upbringing he's rebelling against? Or perhaps, he's rebelling against his own media image, the pretty boy heart-throb loved by every pre-pubescent girl west of Poland?

Forgive me for creating a Bieber thread on adisc, but it's in good fun. I look forward to you posting your opinion of this fucktard depositioning in all his glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    I look forward to you posting your opinion of this fucktard depositioning in all his glory.
    i don't have one. but, i have seen a Bieber doll in the local bargain-bucket shop; i'll get one for you, since you obviously have a thing for him
    (they also have the cheap masks, too. when's your birthday?)

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    i don't have one. but, i have seen a Bieber doll in the local bargain-bucket shop; i'll get one for you, since you obviously have a thing for him
    (they also have the cheap masks, too. when's your birthday?)
    Oh thee that has been haunting me all these years.

I'm most certainly laughing /at/ him.

Northerners. That's all I'll say on the matter.

At 5:13

"I was found on YouTube. I think I was detrimental to my own career."

Following...lawers state multiple times that he said " I was instrumental to my own career." Repeated a few times.

Wow! If only I could afford such quick thinking lawers on my behalf!

This kid had the world on-a-string. He is quickly flushing it down the drain with his own inability to contain his own ego! Simply amazing!

The real problem I have with this is that I see myself in that young fellow (at his age) and am not sure that I would be incapable from acting just like him. Despite his fame and money I am glad that I am on the outside looking in on this debacle. I have had far less to lose comparably.

I am again reminded that being a mere mortal on this planet is worth it's weight in gold. At least my feet are on the ground.

How can you diss Bieber!?

His hit 'Baby' is an ABDL anthem!

LOL!

Kidding and i despise Bratty Bieber.

When he come to Cape Town last year, i could not wait for him to leave.

Straight to point, he needs to come to to size, because his popularity will wane and be completely forgotten in 20 years.

I'm from Canada which is Bieber's home country. I'd just like to say to the Americans: PLEASE KEEP HIM, WE DON'T WANT HIM BACK!!!!!

I'm ready for the world to forget this dumb fuck, beiber is nothing more than a disease the world needs to be rid of. "Artists" (though calling them that is a laughable concept) like miley cyrus, justin bieber, and 1D are disposable artists, they pop up with a few hits, explode then fade away, with todays standards anyone could write a hit single. Bands like this crowd attention with meaningless heartless thrown together songs and drown out real artists who spill there heart into they're music.

I can't wait until he spends all his money and becomes destitute. He's nothing more than a 15 minute flash in the pan.

Hey, we Americans don't want him either! LOL! Maybe we could send him down to Mexico? HMMMM.... LOL! I never liked Beiber as I find him an annoying flash in the pan like Miley Cyrus who are in it for the fame and become bad boy/girl because they are trying to live the adult life sooner than they're ready for it.

I've never understood the whole celebrity obsession in America and I guess- well... it's something I will never figure out. Only reason I'm posting here is because I am one of the few who are FED UP WITH THE BEIEB... and wish he'd go somewhere else- since Canada doesn't want him, we don't want him- maybe Mexico does? Or maybe Russia? LOL...

WildThing121675