Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important Tip For When Peeing In the Shower

Default Important Tip For When Peeing In the Shower

To feel little quite allot of folk pee in the shower. I made a bit of a mistake recently when doing so that caused me to almost get caught. It's a really simple thing but something that can be easily forgotten. MAKE SURE THE DRAIN ISN'T BLOCKED!

I went for a shower just there and started to pee and to my horror the pee didn't go away. It slowly did but it could have been so much worse if there had been a bad block. We live in a old flat so there is sometimes issues with the pipe.

Has anyone else ever had a close call like that when peeing in the shower? or God forbid been caught?

I always make sure my drains are unblocked :3

My god, this thread XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    I always make sure my drains are unblocked :3

My god, this thread XDD
    I know it was a stupid thing to do but I was tiered and going in for my morning shower and forgot that my hairy younger brother had went for a shower the night before

HushedSnow

Well yeh i would guess this is a rather important thing to check...

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    My god, this thread XDD
    I love that this was an important tip for Adult Babies

ThugLifeABDL

I once peed in the shower when I was really drunk. Thought it was the toilet for some reason

I'm sure a lot of people do. I heard something a while back that said urinating on your feet is a good way to prevent foot fungus from growing. I never confirmed this fact. Either way, this isn't something that is unique to our mutual interests.

I, uhhhhh, thought everybody peed in the shower... <.< >.>

I will pee in the shower, but one thing I've noticed is that even when the drains free of blockage is that you will notice I dirty yellow to brown ring forming around the area you peed on. I didn't think twice about it then it was getting to that point, so definitely make sure to clean that area well often

Quote Originally Posted by ThugLifeABDL View Post
    I once peed in the shower when I was really drunk. Thought it was the toilet for some reason
    Old joke - if you are in Texas just don't do it a Swimming Pool - the flushing lever is the diving board !