Thread: Hellooo~!

HushedSnow

Smile Hellooo~!

Ive made a few posts but i am yet to make an intro

So im just a DL and DF who interest has been flamed up again, sadly, I cant get anymore as the supply I stole from has been empty.

Anyways i have interests in the show MLP as many can relate and I play some WoW, Minecraft, LoL, and other games onver the internets. So hello all!

~Snow|

Quote Originally Posted by HushedSnow View Post

So im just a DL and DF who interest has been flamed up again, sadly, I cant get anymore as the supply I stole from has been empty.

Anyways i have interests in the show MLP as many can relate and I play some WoW, Minecraft, LoL, and other games onver the internets. So hello all!

~Snow|
    Well, welcome! I saw where you had been posting so my usual response to jump right into the threads is kind of irrelevant. Glad to see you are having a good time already. Looking forward to seeing more from you! Enjoy!

HushedSnow

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Well, welcome! I saw where you had been posting so my usual response to jump right into the threads is kind of irrelevant. Glad to see you are having a good time already. Looking forward to seeing more from you! Enjoy!
    Thanks! Good to meet one who's much more experienced here!

~Snow|

~Snow|
    Hi Snow, welcome to the community.

HushedSnow

Quote Originally Posted by LilCoyote View Post
    Hi Snow, welcome to the community.
    Aw thanks! I look forward too seeing you around!

~Snow|
    Hi Snow!
    Welcome to the site. I'm also a babyfur and a brony. We have a lot of bronies here.

HushedSnow

Quote Originally Posted by JazzBaby View Post
    Hi Snow!
    Welcome to the site. I'm also a babyfur and a brony. We have a lot of bronies here.
    Well its great to know im not alone on the fact im a brony, i hope to meet some of them in future and thanks!

~Snow|
    *Wags tail and smiles* Welcome to here :3
    Hope you've had a great time here so far, and that you'll continue to have ^^