Thread: Greetings and salutations everyone!

Default Greetings and salutations everyone!

Hello there everyone, I go by Tweak. I am a Little, prefer it to the label A/B for some reason. I have felt this way to some degree for as long as I can remember. I am not new to the community,(have been a part of some other forums for about 10 years).

Cloth diapers and plastic pants, bottles and pacifiers are important but not always necessary for me to get into my Little self. Watching something that I watched frequently as a child can be enough sometimes.

Aside from my Little side I love table-top gaming of all sorts; cooking and baking,video games, and Sci-Fi/Fantasy movies and literature.

My favorite S/F writer is Phillip K. Dick, and my favorite fantasy author is either George R.R. Martin or Brian Jacques, depending on my mood.

I am looking to find a support community for a while, and I am glad that I have found this site. I hope to be more active in this community than others I have been on. Thank you for reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by TweakingusMaximus View Post
    Hello there everyone, I go by Tweak. I am a Little, prefer it to the label A/B for some reason. I have felt this way to some degree for as long as I can remember. I am not new to the community,(have been a part of some other forums for about 10 years).

Cloth diapers and plastic pants, bottles and pacifiers are important but not always necessary for me to get into my Little self. Watching something that I watched frequently as a child can be enough sometimes.

Aside from my Little side I love table-top gaming of all sorts; cooking and baking,video games, and Sci-Fi/Fantasy movies and literature.

My favorite S/F writer is Phillip K. Dick, and my favorite fantasy author is either George R.R. Martin or Brian Jacques, depending on my mood.

I am looking to find a support community for a while, and I am glad that I have found this site. I hope to be more active in this community than others I have been on. Thank you for reading this.
    Thank you for joining Tweak! We're glad you're here, too. You probably are aware of the groups here at ADISC. There is one called Foodies for all of us cooks and bakers. Check it out when you get a chance.

Stupid question, but have you read Game of Thrones? Have you seen the series on HBO? How well does it follow the books?

Yes, we are a support community and we hope you enjoy your time here and all the fun threads. Jump on in!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Thank you for joining Tweak! We're glad you're here, too. You probably are aware of the groups here at ADISC. There is one called Foodies for all of us cooks and bakers. Check it out when you get a chance.

Stupid question, but have you read Game of Thrones? Have you seen the series on HBO? How well does it follow the books?

Yes, we are a support community and we hope you enjoy your time here and all the fun threads. Jump on in!
    Zipperless there is no such thing as a stupid question.

And yes I have read the A Song of Ice and Fire series and watched some of the Game of Thrones series. The first season is fairly accurate to the book, but season two strayed vastly from book two.

Also, thank you for your comment, I appreciate it.