Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy diaper

Default Fantasy diaper

I thought this would be an interesting topic, hopefully everyone agrees! Fantasy diaper is like a fantasy football "dream" team (without stats). If you could morph your own perfect diaper by combining two (or more) diapers into one what would it be? You can also use your imagination to create your own "dream" diaper.

Imagine this... Take the core (padding and sap) of two Tena slip maxi diapers and combine them with the plastic backing of an ABU cushies or sdk diaper. You would have a great fitting cushies or sdk diaper with the capacity and swelling capability of two Tena's. Now that's an abdl diaper that would swell up like a baby diaper and absorb an insane amount!! That is my fantasy diaper an ABU slip maxi or Tena cushie... what's yours?

i dream of a diaper that never stopped absorbing so it could get really big and thick :3 and that it was really comfy and ofc plastic backed.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffs View Post
    i dream of a diaper that never stopped absorbing so it could get really big and thick :3 and that it was really comfy and ofc plastic backed.
    That has always been my dream, too! Funny how people think the same things. A problem with it, though, is the fact that the plastic would have to be very stretchable, and thick. After a while, a diaper would explode. That would not be fun to clean up

cupofcoffee12

I wish that there was a diaper that were 3 m4's and 5 dry 24/7's all in one, and then made vaccuum sealed watertight with a resealable garden hose opening in the front. And the diaper is really heavy and sloshy when it is wet, but is so soft when dry that you can bounce on it.

Yeah why not. I wouldn't mind seeing a combination of the Aww So Cute and the new Babyfur ones. Lol, I wouldn't mind seeing a combination of all of the top brand name ones to be honest.

And having a diaper that swells to an amazing size and never stops absorbing sounds great and all, but I like the changing process :3

some good fantasy diapers so far! How exactlly would you combine the Aww so cute and (I assume) ABU Babyfur? A diaper that never stops absorbing! Would it be considered disposable if you only ever needed one?

Combine the padding and plastic of an M4, the single giant tapes and the all white color of an SDK, then replace the design on the front with pokemon. Make them as available in stores as any Depend/Tena/genaric drugstore brand out there. Finally only fold them once! Every adult diaper out there is folded twice and that just somehow looks wrong! Especially for ABDL diapers *Gives a glaring look to ABU and Bambino*.

I would pay $30+ for a package of 10 of these all day long.

Yes and Yes!! I like the ABU m4 idea but maybe with different prints including the Pokemon prints how about other cartoon/anime characters. Bulkier more absorbant SDK is also top of my wish list!

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    Would it be considered disposable if you only ever needed one?
    I imagine that unless you're okay walking around in day-to-day life wearing an obscenely thick and swollen diaper yes, yes they would have to be disposable