Thread: greetings

Default greetings

Hello everyone, I'm Davorin. I've been wearing diapers since I was four years old in secret, and recently talked ti my mom about it. I'm fairly new to the ab/dl community, as I only found out about it last year. I enjoy music, its my passion. My preferences are heavy metal and alternative rock. I write poetry and stories in ny free time and I'm in college working on my cnc machinest degree. I'm really open and open minded, so if you ever have any questions feel free to ask

Quote Originally Posted by DavorinShadowfang View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm Davorin. I've been wearing diapers since I was four years old in secret, and recently talked ti my mom about it. I'm fairly new to the ab/dl community, as I only found out about it last year. I enjoy music, its my passion. My preferences are heavy metal and alternative rock. I write poetry and stories in ny free time and I'm in college working on my cnc machinest degree. I'm really open and open minded, so if you ever have any questions feel free to ask
    Welcome to ADISC Davorin! You gave a great introduction! Do you play any instruments?

Lol, do I know you from somewhere:p

Quote Originally Posted by DavorinShadowfang View Post
    Hi Davorin, welcome to the community. It's good to have another babyfur around.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    Lol, do I know you from somewhere:p
    Yes, who is this guy, Uncle Leppard, he looks so familiar :p

Glad you could make it man, you'll find a lot less drama here :3

I'm deffinetly liking this a lot better, and it being forum based makes things a bit cleaner and easier to navigate