Thread: Any new diaper brands/companies?

Question Any new diaper brands/companies?

Hey does anyone know of any new diaper brands or companies. I am looking for other diapers to try and I keep running into the same old products I have tried before.

I wish there was a list or a website that listed every new diaper company that comes to the market.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Hey does anyone know of any new diaper brands or companies. I am looking for other diapers to try and I keep running into the same old products I have tried before.

I wish there was a list or a website that listed every new diaper company that comes to the market.
    Have you tried the new Absorbency Plus, Level 3 or 4 from XP Medical? In my opinion they're a good diaper.
    The plus side is there made in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Have you tried the new Absorbency Plus, Level 3 or 4 from XP Medical? In my opinion they're a good diaper.
    The plus side is there made in the USA.
    I have seen them and heard they were good, but sadly they do not come in a size small. Do you know of any other new brands?

The size medium starts at a 28" waist. That might work for you. I wear them in size large with a 40" waist and they fit me good.
    All you can do is try a pack of 8 and see for yourself.

I think it would help if you first told us which brands you have already tried so that people don't keep mentioning the same ones. Are you looking for any types of diapers? Or just premium ones? If your just looking for premium ones your going to run out of brands to try pretty quickly just because there is a limited selection of brands that produce premium diapers. Some of my favorite things to try is buying diapers from ebay (not premium brands) and you can usually get a really good deal, and then I will buy different types of boosters and trying to mix and match them.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    The size medium starts at a 28" waist. That might work for you. I wear them in size large with a 40" waist and they fit me good.
    All you can do is try a pack of 8 and see for yourself.
    Also I didn't mean to come off as I only want size smalls, I just haven't heard anyone complain about the sizing on those diapers being to small. I am skeptical on purchasing them also because I have a 27" waist, and I really hate wasting my money on a product that ends up swallowing me alive. xD

It would help though if anyone that did buy them, could provide the size from front to back, including where the padding and where the tapes start/stop. Also the length of the diaper tape flap would be helpful.

So far the only medium i have ever tried that wasn't to big of a issue was the Euro-brief, but sadly they stop importing them in america.

Quote Originally Posted by nites View Post
    I think it would help if you first told us which brands you have already tried so that people don't keep mentioning the same ones. Are you looking for any types of diapers? Or just premium ones? If your just looking for premium ones your going to run out of brands to try pretty quickly just because there is a limited selection of brands that produce premium diapers. Some of my favorite things to try is buying diapers from ebay (not premium brands) and you can usually get a really good deal, and then I will buy different types of boosters and trying to mix and match them.
    It doesn't matter, any information is good. I am just trying to make it easier for everyone to find new diaper brands/companies. Plus I don't think anyone would know if a diaper brand/company is good until someone tries them.