Thread: New here, saying hi : )

Default New here, saying hi : )

1) Hello! Who are you?

I am a guy in his mid twenties who just moved to find work in another state. I have no friends here and I have never had a friend I could talk to about ABDL stuff. I am probably the most indifferent person you will ever meet.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I am a DL. I have been since I was about 6. I remember stealing my older sisters baby doll diapers and trying to wear them. Although I do occasionally fantasize about regressing it is only for the briefest of moments.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

As it says in my profile "D&D, M&B, FPS's, TW, History, Geography, Earth Science, Diapers, Politics, Sci-fi, Books etc." etc includes working out, cats, dogs, ships/boats, computers, RTS's, RPG's, guns, bacon, bonfires, and occasionally alcohol. I am certain there is more to say here but I cannot think of it right now.

Hopefully I did this introduction thing half decently. I guess I will go find some random topics to post in, wish me luck : )
    Last edited by Eulogy; 07-Mar-2014 at 12:57. Reason: Removing reference to drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyjohnny View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

I am a guy in his mid twenties who just moved to find work in another state. I have no friends here and I have never had a friend I could talk to about ABDL stuff. I am probably the most indifferent person you will ever meet.

I am a DL. I have been since I was about 6. I remember stealing my older sisters baby doll diapers and trying to wear them. Although I do occasionally fantasize about regressing it is only for the briefest of moments.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

As it says in my profile "D&D, M&B, FPS's, TW, History, Geography, Earth Science, Diapers, Politics, Sci-fi, Books etc." etc includes working out, cats, dogs, ships/boats, computers, RTS's, RPG's, guns, bacon, bonfires, and occasionally alcohol. I am certain there is more to say here but I cannot think of it right now.

Hopefully I did this introduction thing half decently. I guess I will go find some random topics to post in, wish me luck : )
    Welcome Shyjohnny! You gave a great introduction! Stealind diapers from younger siblings is a recurring theme on here. lol You certainly have a lot of interests. Do you have any special recipes for bacon or just eat it out of the pan?

I have come up with a few special recipes but I cannot remember them right now. I am sure the Epic Mealtime guys stole the ideas at some point xD

Thanks for posting and it is good to meet you Zip : )

Heyla, johnny
    Could you please expand some of those acronyms? To be honest, I'm not sure which meaning to give some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Heyla, johnny
    Could you please expand some of those acronyms? To be honest, I'm not sure which meaning to give some of them.
    Sure thing! Going to assume you already know ABDL so. . . Dungeons and Dragons (a table top role playing game), Mount & Blade (A video game that focuses on melee and historical warfare), First Person Shooter (Video games that involve shooting in the first person), Total War (A video game series that is turned based empire building with real time strategy), Science Fiction, Real Time Strategy (Video games like simcity and command and conquer), Role Playing Games.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. On the weekends I sleep at work and there is no internet nearby. Hopefully this cleared up some of those acronyms. Thanks for reading and for the comment : )

Cool; to be honest, the Total Warfare series never did much for me. On the other hand, I really dig Command and Conquer - still playing through General: Zero Hour since my machine chokes on 3 and 4.
    Also, 3.5 or 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by Shyjohnny View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello Shyjohnny welcome to ADISC it looks like we share some of the same interests I'm a big fan of history especially during the WW2 era I'm great with geography I like earth science. If I didn't like diapers I wouldn't be here lol. once again welcome to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Cool; to be honest, the Total Warfare series never did much for me. On the other hand, I really dig Command and Conquer - still playing through General: Zero Hour since my machine chokes on 3 and 4.
    Also, 3.5 or 4th?
    I prefer 3.5 but I am seeking a new group so who knows what I'll end up playing.

cd158 - I love reading WWI and WWII naval warfare books : ) In fact my favorite historical figure of all time is Admiral Donitz.