Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi i am kind of newish to this site, i am kind of a lurker but perhaps this post will help me find my voice.

Quote Originally Posted by lewkist View Post
    Hi i am kind of newish to this site, i am kind of a lurker but perhaps this post will help me find my voice.
    Welcome to ADISC lewkist! We certainly hope you find your voice here, too. Jump right in on a thread that interests you and have fun! What are some of your hobbies? I see in your profile that we have yet ANOTHER member from Michigan! lol! The others will find you soon. Welcome!

Yes, many from Michigan here, myself included. However, I seem to be off in the corner away from everyone. :P

i may not be from michigan, but welcome! how do you like it here so far? its sooo much fun here XD find your voice? do you sing? =D what do you like to do? do you play an instrument? what's your favorite thing to put on toast? and what is (in your opinion) the best song to play while driving? random questions, i know, but they're totes import lol pardon my Los Angeles vernacular :P