Thread: Hey

Default Hey

I joined this site a LONG time ago. but i lost the address and didnt find it till a few days ago. So i figured it would be a good time to start posting a bit and let ya all know im here

Hi, I get to be the first to rewelcome you to the site. If you didn't get to meet very many people last time around, there are a ton of nice people on here. Hope you enjoy your stay and write down the (url) somewhere.

FullMetal

Hey dude, whats up? Maybe tell us a little about yourself? Do you like sports, videogames, ice hockey...ice hockey is awesome... Anything. You picture yourself very vague. So what do you like? Or, what are you like?

Welcome to the site!

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Hey dude, whats up? Maybe tell us a little about yourself? Do you like sports, videogames, ice hockey...ice hockey is awesome... Anything. You picture yourself very vague. So what do you like? Or, what are you like?

Welcome to the site!

FullMetal
    Yea I know i didnt say much about myself. I have a thread i will be makeing in a bit that will answer a few of your questions. But to answer a few of them now. I dont like sports, very big video game fan of just about all kinds. I like a variety of things in life, computers, friends, funny movies, watching the stars. I am a very nice person and people used to pick on me. I have loved diapers ever since i stole some of my cousins and taped them on me. Diapers back then felt like they held ALOT more then they did today. And i have my own reason that im pretty sure got me to like diapers.

Default Welcome back to ADISC neonewbie!

:bunny: Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny: