How to Wear Diapers in Public

as your body adapts and you get use to peeing in your diaper that you have learned to trust you will be carry out a one to one conversation while peeing as you stop noticing or worrying it’s happening.

Reactions: hanbanan, Deleted member 56440, Angelapinks and 2 others
I have love for the shape of my diapers, I try and wear something what makes them noticeable or brings up the imagination I may be wearing one! :p Love them big and baggy too

Reactions: LittleJimmy and Deleted member 56440
I have only ventured out for a few short shopping trips but I took a lot of precautions. I wore plastic diaper covers over my diaper (leak protection) and then control panties over the diaper covers (to quiet things down and reduce any bulge). I wore jeans but left my shirt untucked to cover my butt.
I guess you could say I was a bit paranoid. But what a thrill wetting on the checkout line with no worry about leaking.

Reactions: Deleted member 56440, Angelapinks and ChocChip
I wear bodysuits and black pants/skirts.

Reactions: WendyLittle and Angelapinks
As for me, I've had to wear diapers since 2014 for incontinence. I find that, generally speaking, if you don't worry about it, no one else will either. Sometimes there is a slight swish or crinkle, as I wear plastic-backed diapers. Often also, the top of the diaper rides on top of my shorts or pants. I simply just cover the whole thing with a t-shirt or a button-down shirt. I've grown very comfortable wearing diapers in public - if I have to pee, then so be it. No one knows. I know it can definitely be a struggle and a source of great anxiety the first few times you wear diapers in public - I remember one time I even had a rare panic attack about it a few years ago. But, I've found that absolutely no one is the wiser unless I expressly tell them I'm wearing. So, if you can de-pressurize and de-stress about it, so much the better. Hope that helps some.

Reactions: PaddedRita, pampersflo, Angelapinks and 1 other person
DiaperDiva said:
The truth is nobody is really looking for people wearing diapers. If you walk with confidence you should be just fine!
yeah i understand tho how people might be woried but your advice is th best advice i have ever gotten

Reactions: Angelapinks, Deleted member 56440 and DiaperDiva
I had to change in a public toilet the other day and I was wearing a megamax and so the tabs are really loud. There was one other person in there but whilst in the stall I just had to bite the bullet and pull the tabs, and guess what? Nothing happened, no one said anything, not even a peep

Reactions: BlueDude and (deleted member)
So Being on the thinner side i decided to get some summer shorts. I can fit side 18-20 boys shorts with room to spare. I put on my goodnite xl and my boys nylon blend knee shorts yellow with blue side sides. I gave it a quick mirror check and off i went. It wasnt till i was out for most of the day till i noticed at the straight view you can see the outline of the pullup and the white blue design thru the material. I was worried but excited at the same time. But oh well. life goes on..

Reactions: Angelapinks
I use to only wear a pull up when I was out or to work. But now I will wear anything I have in stock. Plus lately I have been wearing two boosters and my diaper. I really don't think anybody pays attention to it but I will say after I have peed multiple times and my boosters and diaper have swollen it does look like I have something tucked into my pants and I walk slower.

icklespace said:
I had to change in a public toilet the other day and I was wearing a megamax and so the tabs are really loud. There was one other person in there but whilst in the stall I just had to bite the bullet and pull the tabs, and guess what? Nothing happened, no one said anything, not even a peep
At work I wait till the restroom is empty but in public it doesn't matter.

aleakyboomboom said:
Just don't load the diaper with a No2, I cannot understand why anyone would try it. I wear 24/7 for years and I've had 2 explosive rear end incidents due to diarrhea...... both happened when i was out of house going home, both happened within a firing shot of the pan, both resulted in unpleasant mess. oddly both times, some months apart I was wearing the same pair of yellow plastic pants over the disposable Abena L4, I'd decided to condemn that pair of pants as unlucky and they'll see no further use.
Seriously no ShittyBoomBoom!
Lol Laughing my ass off shitty boom I think they’re song that goes shitty boom boom boom boom but I don’t really know

I usually wear in public but hate the fact that sometimes and I have to change there is no trash can in the restroom stal that I am trying to change and I don't want to be rude and just dropped a diaper on the floor that's one thing that really bothers me about wearing in public

Reactions: Jim100
icklespace said:
The chances are whoever is in the next stall has no idea whatsoever what the noise is. It could be somebody opening a velcro bag for example. Also the person next door doesn't even know you so it really won't matter if by some strange way they figured out. Take a nappy sack with you and stick it into the nearest bin.

if your wearing a thicker diaper, try wearing a tight undies and then jeans, but make sure the pants arent super tight or super loose because if its too tight then itll be abit hard to use them and swelling will be more noticeable , also make sure to wear something long enough to cover up the crotch because of bulge (all i need to say lol)

• Thinking
Reactions: babypp
Sorry, I know this won't help the males.
I went full time last August, mostly because I'm having urge incontinence problems due to my spinal arthritis and stress from my personal life.

So, I adjusted my wardrobe accordingly. Long flowing skirts and dresses, long shirt style tops.
I also wear 'tiktok' yoga style leggings with a top that cover my nappy/diaper. I don't think that anyone's noticed at my local shops or even friends that I see a bit. As someone else stated, confidence is also key, so what if I'm wearing a nappy/diaper I may need it for medical reasons, which I do if out for any length of time, or driving more than 15+mins or so, I may need to pee and have nowhere to go!

Nappies/diapers are now an essential part of my life and I won't be shamed by anyone about it.
xxx

Reactions: ChocChip
I have been wearing pin on or snap , cloth diapers , with a thick soaker pad in it for a while now , and plastic pants over them , just make sure , your whole diaper in covered , nothing however small sticking out , or you will leak ! And I wear them out in public , under my baggy , jeans , shorts , what ever ! And a very loose baggy shirt ,that covers your bottom , put lots of powder on before you get diapered . I have never been outed , or looked at funny , and I also wear diaper suspenders, they keep them ,snug on yer butt ! I don’t get too close to people , especially , if you’ve made a mess , or it’s really wet , as that may start to smell after a while , and keep moving , or ride one of those store carts , I’m disabled , and walking can be a pain , but cloth doesn’t make any noise either ! And in the colder days I have a nice longer baggy coat , over the whole thing , and having a huge load in your diaper , feels great , and the smell stays pretty well hidden , as does the bulge . But if you can smell it , then it’s time , to end the trip , and head for the exit ! But I have also said , just move around like , you own , the joint , look confident, and nobody will even give you a second glance , even if there could be an odor !

Last edited:
Lickingatallsorts said:
The chances are whoever is in the next stall has no idea whatsoever what the noise is. It could be somebody opening a velcro bag for example. Also the person next door doesn't even know you so it really won't matter if by some strange way they figured out. Take a nappy sack with you and stick it into the nearest bin.
I always use the disabled toilet to change. Most people know I wear nappies in any case.

I never change , when I’m out , I just head for the exit , I have never been caught , and I know I have had some huge , dirty diaper bulges , smeared runny bms , and stunk like toxic waste , but then I just , flee like the building is engulfed in flames , with no one the wiser , but I have a huge mess in my diaper !

Back