Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hiya, I'm Clemmie, and I guess I'm what you'd call a little?

I'm still very much learning about all this, but a friend told me about this forum and I was intrigued, so I've joined ADISC to find some more people like me and to just generally find out more.

I actually apparently already had an account and completely forgot! Must have been one of those middle of the night finds that I forgot about when morning came, although I don't intend to do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetseattle View Post
    Hiya, I'm Clemmie, and I guess I'm what you'd call a little?

I'm still very much learning about all this, but a friend told me about this forum and I was intrigued, so I've joined ADISC to find some more people like me and to just generally find out more.

I actually apparently already had an account and completely forgot! Must have been one of those middle of the night finds that I forgot about when morning came, although I don't intend to do that again.
    Hi Clemmie! Welcome to the ADISC community! How little do you feel? I had to laugh at your post because we all have done something late at night on the internet we either forget or regret (rhyme!). I see you like to cook in your profile. Anything in particular you like to cook most? I walk too. Two miles today!