Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hey everyone, I signed up a while ago but then was worried to go on for reasons of being caught by my parents so I am only now starting to talk to others. Well my name is Ryan and i live in Illinois, US and am a 16 year old sophmore. I have loved wearing diapers ever since i can remember. I have been caught a few times when i was little but have never came out to anyone. My parents may have a suspicion but i really dont no if they know or not because they havent confronted me. I am a smaller teen so I can fit in baby diapers though they are hard for me to aquire. Recently though i was able to get one from my neighbors house while i was dogsitting for them. It felt so good! Well I am only a DL and not a TB and I only like to pee in my diapers as pooing is not enjoyable to me. Well I am here to make friends and I look foward to getting to know people on the site!

Welcome to the site, ry92.
    I'd advise against stealing diapers. Instead, get your parents to bring you to a store, buy diapers (and other things -- great cover is cookie dough or milk) and put them in your backpack (in different pockets). Then, if your parents care to see what you got, show them the cookie dough in an outer pocket.
    Hope this helps!

yeah i agree i was dissapointed in myself for that but i am getting me liscence soon and the problem will be solved

I don't want to sound like the stuffy type, but buying them yourself gives you so much more control over where, when, how, etc. you can keep/get them.
    Ironically, failing at buying is what got me outed in the first place...
    Just remember that your parents may find it strange and investigate, so you want a really good hiding place. Somewhere out of the way, preferably in your room, that you don't see every day.

Do you remember wearing diapers as a baby? Where did you get them when you were little. In my case, the fact that I didn't have any memory drove my curiosity towards them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    Do you remember wearing diapers as a baby? Where did you get them when you were little. In my case, the fact that I didn't have any memory drove my curiosity towards them.
    Well I have some vague memories of myself in Diapers, but what really drove me to try them on was that I was always forced to share a bedroom with my brother who was a big baby so I really liked wearing the diapers that were in the drawer. It was probably out of curiosity as well in the sense of what they felt like.