Thread: Sneppy Cubs at Disneyland!

Default Sneppy Cubs at Disneyland!

Daddykat and I are going to Disneyland! Any advice on how to be have an awesome cubby time? I mean obviously I can't walk about sucking on a paci, I'd get kicked out :P But looking for good suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by snowycub View Post
    I mean obviously I can't walk about sucking on a paci, I'd get kicked out :P
    Really? you can't even do that? like i have seen people in public before walking around doing that but im guessing its different in Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Puffs View Post
    Really? you can't even do that? like i have seen people in public before walking around doing that but im guessing its different in Disneyland
    Well, I don't know if I actually would. But, while it would not embarrass me, I would be concerned about ruining the experience for others. Who knows though, they might. I know security is pretty tight at those places. I suppose I could try, and if they asked me to stop, I would stop.

Quote Originally Posted by snowycub View Post
    Well, I don't know if I actually would. But, while it would not embarrass me, I would be concerned about ruining the experience for others. Who knows though, they might. I know security is pretty tight at those places. I suppose I could try, and if they asked me to stop, I would stop.
    Yeah cause im guessing they would give you a warning atleast before throwing you out xD

I'm not sure the paci would be an issue, but better safe than sorry I suppose.

As far as things to do, Disneyland is actually pretty amazing for being a kid, and most childish things you might want to do are not only okay, but indulged in by even regular adults who normally want to be mature all the time (eww).

So, hug every character, visit the house of mouse and give Mickey an especially big hug. Buy a cute shirt and/or hat. Get a ton of ice cream, squee when you go down the fun rides, and scream on the terrifying ones. All totally fine.

I will be doing lots of things! I will give tigger a hug for sure I'm kinda hoping it's cold so I can wear my oversized tigger hoodie. It's so much fun to buy hoodies and jackets a size too large so that I feel smaller in them.