Thread: Warm Greetings from Turkey

Default Warm Greetings from Turkey

Hello Guys,

I'm from Turkey (normally we are calling our country Turkiye , not the real turkey )

I'm 32 now and in ab/dl stuff since i was 7 years old. I was first searching online when i was 14 and find dpf.com , since then i was a reader, not a contributor to ab/dl forums , but now i will try to be a good contributor to this forum.

I'm a bit happy because my wife knows, but she is not participating in this fetish. But i do have a good collection of diapers, footed sleepers, plastic pants, pacifiers etc. (Thanks ebay )

So please accept me to your beautiful forum.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Bezli View Post
    Hello Guys,

I'm from Turkey (normally we are calling our country Turkiye , not the real turkey )

I'm 32 now and in ab/dl stuff since i was 7 years old. I was first searching online when i was 14 and find dpf.com , since then i was a reader, not a contributor to ab/dl forums , but now i will try to be a good contributor to this forum.

I'm a bit happy because my wife knows, but she is not participating in this fetish. But i do have a good collection of diapers, footed sleepers, plastic pants, pacifiers etc. (Thanks ebay )

So please accept me to your beautiful forum.

Best regards
    Welcome to ADISC Bezli! we're glad you found us! This is a wonderful place for sharing stories and ideas about AB items. It's always refreshing when we hear about a spoise accepting of our unique behavior. You list your interest as cars. Do you fix up old ones? There are a few members here who do.

Hello zipperless,

Yes i do fix old cars, especially old vws.

Even the buses? I hear they're worth a lot now since they quit making them.