Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is it like to live 24/7 or most of the time ?

Default what is it like to live 24/7 or most of the time ?

Hi I was just wondering, what is it like to live 24/7? Or even if your S.O. wear the majority of the time.

i wear practically 24/7 and i wouldnt go back ever.

I went 24/7 for some time (well, not exactly 24/7 but I was most of the time padded) and thing is, after some time, I think it's not as great as it used to be.

For me, it's like if I'm eating my favourite food everyday : while I don't grow tired of it, it's just not the special meal it used to be after some time. So, while I do wear pretty often, I don't go 24/7 to avoid missing what makes wearing so special to me.

Also, it demands a bit more organization regarding skin care, diaper change, supplies to carry during the day, etc.

If you're wondering how it feels, I suggest you find some time to try during, let's say, a week or two if you can, of course. (It's not always easy to be able to do so when you're young ^^)

I wear 24/7,
    once you are organized just like koda42 says, it becomes normal,

indeed why not try it for a while?

trust me on my thoughtd on this, i didnt get what you meant at first but nowe i do so ill try to answer the question properly ok.

for me wearing is something i cant not do. for me if im not wearing i feel stressed and i dont feel very happy. for me wearing may have become normal in terms of how easy it is to do once you get over the thought that other people will see you. in no way has it lost its specialness for me, even though wearing is normal for me now. it still makes a huge differance to my mood or my happyness or how my confidence. if i didnt wear all the time it would cause me to becvome very low and down in the dumps and very sad all the time. in terms of the thought that people will know your wearing one, its all in your head 99% of the time they wont even know your wearing. unless your wearing ones that crinkle a lot. and even so i dont think they want the following awkward conversation about whether your wearing a diaper or not as it would imply that they were looking at your butt. (awkward)

dos thar help to answer your question Waver ?

Tennismad

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    trust me on my thoughtd on this, i didnt get what you meant at first but nowe i do so ill try to answer the question properly ok.

for me wearing is something i cant not do. for me if im not wearing i feel stressed and i dont feel very happy. for me wearing may have become normal in terms of how easy it is to do once you get over the thought that other people will see you. in no way has it lost its specialness for me, even though wearing is normal for me now. it still makes a huge differance to my mood or my happyness or how my confidence. if i didnt wear all the time it would cause me to becvome very low and down in the dumps and very sad all the time. in terms of the thought that people will know your wearing one, its all in your head 99% of the time they wont even know your wearing. unless your wearing ones that crinkle a lot. and even so i dont think they want the following awkward conversation about whether your wearing a diaper or not as it would imply that they were looking at your butt. (awkward)

Tennismad
    Yeah a little bit

Also I double clicked on my phone oops so I think I need to talk to the security admin lol. Also I live with my folks so yeah can't really maybe soon. But tthis is getting interesting. Let us see how this turns out I love hearing from other perspectives

I don't think it would be good for me. I've gotten better in recent years with periods of extended wearing and I've gone just over two weeks. However, at some point the bloom wears off the experience for me and it starts to feel too normal. When I can't draw enjoyment from the differentness of it all, it's time for me to stop.

It feels normal and no different. I just don't have to use the bathroom is all and I can go in my pants and keep on doing what I am doing. I don't have to change often in public so I only bring one diaper with when I go out since I average changing once a day when it's a disposable. I always keep one in my purse for in case I need to change. It got easier when I kept at it because it helped me figure out how many diapers I will need when I go out. I sometimes go out in cloth if I won't be gone that long.

toujoursbb

Will have been 24/7 since 8 yrs in a row in June, notably because I met a fantastic woman, now my wife who wants me to be 24/7. For me, the nice feeling I have from being diapered never wears off, the same when I am dressed babyish (when we are alone...). My ABDL side is a natural part of me. It has always been I suppose, but just more conscious about it. I recently traveled in the Carabean and had no underwear other than my diapers and my bathing suits, one of which is toddler-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post

Tennismad
    That's me in a nutshell! If I don't wear I feel the same way: down in the dumps, sad, less confident. Glad I'm not the only one. That said, I don't wear as often as I'd like because I cant' afford diapers that much but I really wish I could wear most (if not all) of the time.