Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites: Yes or No?

Default Goodnites: Yes or No?

I have heard good things about the Goodnite diaper. I may get it: thing is, I don't know how much it can hold. Does anyone know the holding capacity of a Goodnites?

soren456

About one-and-a-half times the capacity of a typical eight-year-old's bladder.

Get them only for the thrill of it all, not for their utility.

Quote Originally Posted by soren456 View Post
    About one-and-a-half times the capacity of a typical eight-year-old's bladder.

Get them only for the thrill of it all, not for their utility.
    But if, of course, you happened to have the bladder roughly the size of an eight year old, I suppose it'd be good for you.

More than that, most 8 year olds have a thinner body and Goodnites/Drynites fit better on them. Less likely to leak.

Though they are designed for up to 15 years (as the UK Drynite branding claims).

I can make them last a while though if I pee in small quantities. Just don't drink a lot before using them and don't flood them. For guys "point down".

They're okay for fun. Overnight with a small amount of wetting is fine.

For utility they can be useful for outdoors if you want to get some relief before you can find a bathroom to go properly.

They can be for day-to-day use for smaller adults, and make better sense for those with lighter incontinence (for light dribbles after prostrate surgery, for example). Wear them in tight cotton briefs, and have a pad handy if you're out for an extended period.

But if you're an AB/DL and you enjoy that sort of thing, they may not have the capacity. Go with the Abenas instead or (heaven forbid) Bambinos.

Honeywell6180

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    or (heaven forbid) Bambinos.
    There's nothing wrong with Bambino diapers at all, they are great and they can be retaped a LOT. The only problem with them is the cost at like nearly 2 dollars per diaper or more depending on tax and shipping rates.

When I started to wear goodnights for the first time they didn't really hold alot compared to depends. But when I wetted my goodnights I went slowly so they didn't leak through

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Though they are designed for up to 15 years (as the UK Drynite branding claims).
    Yeah, this.
    I am actually -10ish pounds less then the end of the suggested weight range for Goodnites (125+).

I think Goodnites are a good experimental diaper for any DL. and for others, like me, they are always good. Idk, I love goodnites though for many reasons. I am a Pullup lover however.

I still think that as an experiment, they arent bad for anybody who is close or in the weight range and for those who arent too jaded.

Well what you got to worry about them is that they leak. There not built for heavy wettings i can only trust them with 2 of my lightest wettings. But there fun dont forget there fun

Mr Alex Summary, just for you:

Buy 1 pack, of L/XL Goodnites, try them out, if you don't like them, move up to bigger and better options.

I am actually -10ish pounds less then the end of the suggested weight range for Goodnites (125+).
    Hah, I'm 4 less. I hate being this fat. I'm sure you love it, hyp.) [I almost called you a Hyppo, but I thought you would take offense to that, of which I did not mean, was I correct?]