Thread: suuuup

Default suuuup

I used to be on here a couple years ago under a different name, but I forgot all the login info lawl. Im a musician, also. I'll go back to lurking now...

Quote Originally Posted by 40below View Post
    I used to be on here a couple years ago under a different name, but I forgot all the login info lawl. Im a musician, also. I'll go back to lurking now...
    40below, Welcome to ADISC, again!

While many sites may not have such specific requirements, to keep this a safe and comfortable place to come to... we have some very specific requirements that you may not have expected...

Please click here guest contact form and request help for getting your original account reactivated, at the discretion of Admin, or Moderators.

Please see The Rules Especially number 8 & 9

8. Use Readable English

We are an English-language site. All communication must be in readable English.
    No txt speak, babytalk, or posts with incomprehensible grammar.

9. One Account Per Person

Nobody may ever register more than one account, even if the first account they registered was lost, closed, deleted, or banned.
    If you have lost access to your account, and are unable to log in, contact us using the guest contact form for help recovering it.
    Nobody may permit another person to use their account, nor may anyone use an account which is not theirs.
    I hope that you'll be able to return to us after you get sorted out with the prior account.

And I hope that you may have discovered now, or maybe even remembered; ADISC is a support community...

Our primary mission is to support our members through the diaper-related challenges they face.
    Being an adult who wears diapers can sometimes be challenging, and ADISC is here to support people facing those challenges.
    For example, we reassure members they are not alone, and let them see how others have overcome similar challenges.

After supporting our members, our secondary goal is providing a social environment for members.
    Somewhere to talk, to laugh, to relax, and to have intelligent discussions.
    Since our members are spread out geographically, ADISC.org is our opportunity to talk with each other.
    Peace!
    -Marka