Thread: Dependeco purchase

Default Dependeco purchase

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	668 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	20231Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	668 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	20231
    Finally broke down and ordered a dependeco!
    Usually I'm a plastic kinda girl but I love it. Haven't wet it yet, but washed it. Didn't dry all the way through and had to let it air dry some. Don't know if it was the washer setting or if they normally need two cycles?
    Either way super cute, very discrete, so comfortie!

I just ordered mine. Soooo excited for it to get here!! Glad you like it

I have been drying mine 2 cycles. I don't really have a good place to air dry. It hasn't seemed to hurt them at all.

i do hope you have a plastic cover for that or a pul cover other wise the out side will get damp and will soak your clothes just a word of advise

Congrats on getting them and hope you enjoy them. You could always get a door bracket and hang them from there.

They really do make a quality product, i own several now and have been very satisfied. Though yes, i need to run the dryer a bit longer than average.

It's looking like I might have to try them. I'm also a plastic disposable guy but willing to explore. They look great!

- - - Updated - - -

Which way to go.... Cotton, flannel, or PUL???

Quote Originally Posted by Pamperluv View Post
    It's looking like I might have to try them. I'm also a plastic disposable guy but willing to explore. They look great!

- - - Updated - - -

Which way to go.... Cotton, flannel, or PUL???
    I've got both cotton and flannel. That is the printed outer cover. The interior part of the diapers is all the same materials. The cotton and flannel ones
    have a PUL layer under the printed outer cover. The PUL ones have one less layer as the PUL material is either printed or a solid color.

I got flannel and while it feels awesome it can get kinda warm at night.
    The only downside to the Velcro is my husband finds it kinda scratchy when I lie next to him and hopes I look for some buttons.
    I rarely use my diapers just like to wear but I'm guessing the outside will get damp if I wet it which I sometimes will get the desire to do.

I'm thinking of trying them for sure. Totally in to disposables but bet they'll be more confortable.