Thread: DiaperBuys.com?

Default DiaperBuys.com?

Has anyone ordered from them? Not all of their diapers are the best quality, but it seems like they're WAY cheaper than anywhere else I've looked at online. You can get some packs for less than $5 and with free shipping.
    I'm wondering if they're reliable and which of these brands are worth buying. Thanks.

Adult Incontinence | Diapers and Briefs - DiaperBuys | Diaper Buys

Quote Originally Posted by Kazang View Post
    Has anyone ordered from them? Not all of their diapers are the best quality, but it seems like they're WAY cheaper than anywhere else I've looked at online. You can get some packs for less than $5 and with free shipping.
    I'm wondering if they're reliable and which of these brands are worth buying. Thanks.

Adult Incontinence | Diapers and Briefs - DiaperBuys | Diaper Buys
    Never heard of it. When I clicked on your link my Webroot blocked the site. I think I'd stay away from it.

I've ordered from DiaperBuys before and in my opinion they're okay by me. I accidentally found their site one day when looking for cheap places to buy diapers. I'll agree I was a bit cautious as well when I visited them because their prices seemed to be too good. But I took a chance and ordered a pack of Tranquility ATN and First Quality briefs. I received my order within a week and it was exactly like I ordered. So at least in my opinion I know their good in my books.

They let you pay through paypal, so I decided to try it, since they wouldn't have access to any of my information directly. We'll see how it works out.

For those who do not know they are the Medicaid supplier from Michigan, Wisconsin, and I think Indiana as well. They sold top-quality cheap products. Not top-quality premium. They have tranquility. Never Abena
    I use them as a supplier because I have to. Otherwise I would probably go somewhere that's a bit cheaper. At least for good products.

It is a legitimate site. It belongs to J&B Medical, a supplier of medical products for Medicaid in Michigan. The prices you see on their site are indeed real, and their shipping policies are exactly as stated. I have purchased from this company before, and have even picked up supplies at their warehouse.

I use them, they are cheap and arrive fairly quick. They ship their products FedEx and are very discreet